Help me fix Bug Skill !

12/06/2011 21:40 anhhaihaui#1
When I using Skill Twinbore and Terriblerain or When Pet Attack Monster.I visited desktop screen.{I was pushed out}

Please help me fix it!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/06/2011 23:48 BioNicX#2
I dont get what u mean... You mean you dc when you click on dshop icon?
12/07/2011 00:01 Decima#3
no, he saying that when he uses those skills, or when his pet attacks, he DC's, so theres something wrong with his summy skills? or maybe its the mob when it gets hit?

try using those skills on another player, or a different mob and see if it still happens, if so, try swapping out those skills with the ones released by tut and see if it changes anything. if not, then its prolly not the skills themselves, it may be the effect.
12/07/2011 12:22 yepee22#4
to use that skills, you should put also the Twinbore and Terriblerain skills.csv