[HowTo]ADD TAMED PETS TO NPC ?

12/05/2011 19:48 Mafozh#1
How can i add tamed pets to :
dbo.MarketResoruce
???
im have skins to cube , i must have tamed ENT and i can see Cube skins ...
and in my GameServer im cant use commands for item / pets / etc ...

:handsdown:Thanks For Help !!! :handsdown:
12/05/2011 20:27 ismokedrow#2
You need to phrase questions better in the future:

Here is what I am willing to say to you:

A. You CAN add Tamed Pets to MarketResource but they must be PRE-TAMED meaning the item itself must have a status flag of a tamed pet, THIS WILL CAUSE ALL OF THAT CARD TO BE PRE-TAMED!!!!

B. You CAN a Tamed Pets to NPCs by creating a menu system for the NPC or by altering an existing menu system. The entry needed would be:

Code:
function purchase_pet()
insert_item(pet id, 1, 1, 1, -2147483648)
end
The above section of LUA is intended to be given to any NPC, simply locate the LUA Triggers for the NPC you desire to use and add:

Code:
dlg_menu("Purchase Pet", 'purchase_pet()' )
Add the a fore mentioned above OR below any existing 'dlg_menu' attached to the desired NPC and then after the END of your desired NPC lua triggers copy and paste the 'function purchase_pet()' from above, alter to your liking, save then close.
12/05/2011 20:39 Izanagi-no-Mikoto#3
ismoke is correct. You can also turn that function into a custom style shop, though it wont utilize the in-game chop menu, you can basically make one of your own through the text menu. In this way you can place virtually anything to be purchased inside the "custom text shop".

If you like I can make you such a shop system, just tell me what you want in it and I can set it up with a built in tutorial on what to change and how to customize it.