Gift items

08/12/2008 16:28 TandyN#1
Hey i was wondering about gift items. its say Items Gift ( Currently not in service ) Does anyone know when will gift items come out or will it ever gonna have gift items?
08/12/2008 18:28 Darkmethos#2
its been there for a few years, i dont know if they will ever get to it.
They are probally trying to get the next update ready *cough*roc, 10th degree*cough*
and will be bussy with that
08/12/2008 18:55 John Dread#3
hmmm I´m not sure. where did u read that?
08/12/2008 20:24 TandyN#4
Press F10 when your in the game then you should see a picture of the new avatar under it you will see "Close" click close and you will see [B]Item Gift[B](Currently Not in Service)
08/12/2008 20:34 John Dread#5
you mean at the item mall window? well I heard that this feature was already available a few years ago. With that u could give away silk-items but that was abused by some members and so they removed it...thats what I heard
08/13/2008 05:11 TandyN#6
yeah i heard that too. but will they ever gonna have it again?
08/13/2008 06:08 soltek#7
No. If they do that then all goldsellers and those people will then be selling silk to people as well as itemmall items. I remember the old days when you were able to buy pet monkey for gold because all the items were tradable. as well as dress avatars.
They should bring this back as it made the game a bit more fun. Also able o make money on your very old avatar items ;)
08/13/2008 13:53 angusszz#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by soltek View Post
No. If they do that then all goldsellers and those people will then be selling silk to people as well as itemmall items. I remember the old days when you were able to buy pet monkey for gold because all the items were tradable. as well as dress avatars.
They should bring this back as it made the game a bit more fun. Also able o make money on your very old avatar items ;)
lol it was never like you couldnt trade silk stuff ingame that and silk presents has never been active joymax is just to lazy to activate that stuff.......
08/18/2008 16:04 tomdz#9
the reason why they took it out was because of all the credit card frauders buying loads of stuff and giving it to their main accounts
08/19/2008 17:11 venom30#10
as joymax brougt out that we can buy silk and other item mall stuff. there we could give/sell other players the silk and item mall stuff. but because of ccf got big in that time, they stopped with that. thats why we cant sell no more silks, or item mall pets and others.
08/20/2008 15:46 Hunter2007#11
yea well the real thing it was that ppls were selling silk things for gold. and joymax canceled the gift for that.