Hacking Trial Detected ...

12/04/2011 15:43 ×|mø®†αll§×#1
Hey all,

I recently used Cytriik Trainer one time and followed the tutorial
step by step ... And everything was okay, the hack was working perfectly.

After that, I disconnected and quit the game and when I tried to join
the server it said "Hacking Trial Detected ...." and quit...

Help me please, I tried to uninstall S4 and re-installed twice but there is
still the same message.

(I tried without Cytriik Trainer too and It's still the same, I have 4 or 5
accounts banned beceause of that...)

Thanks ...
12/04/2011 16:39 Lex-#2
Cytriik´s is fixxed
Bypass is fixxed

atm no bypass
play without hacks
12/04/2011 16:46 ×|mø®†αll§×#3
It is what I am trying to do but it still doing this on all my accounts !

Edit = Look here, I created 3 or 4 new accounts and it does that
thing every time and every account get banned :
Please help me ...
12/04/2011 20:49 jojojojo1213#4
hold ESC and press right mouse button <--
i think it will work :) |
i do it like this when i'm bugusing |
make this -------------------------------------- when it says HACKING TRAIL DETECTET
12/04/2011 22:51 Lex-#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojojojo1213 View Post
hold ESC and press right mouse button <--
i think it will work :) |
i do it like this when i'm bugusing |
make this -------------------------------------- when it says HACKING TRAIL DETECTET
is fixxed

you create accounts with a acc creator ?
freehuntx acc creator is fixxed

buy from SirPolygon
12/05/2011 18:02 ×|mø®†αll§×#6
I don't use any account creator .. =/
12/06/2011 23:08 animalbing#7
i got the same problem :/


any help pliz



my main account got ban :(
12/07/2011 08:55 -[Daxter.#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalbing View Post
i got the same problem :/


any help pliz



my main account got ban :(
Why you hack on your Main? :facepalm:
12/07/2011 13:16 animalbing#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by -[Daxter. View Post
Why you hack on your Main? :facepalm:
why not :p
12/07/2011 15:32 Swaight#10
Because it's Stupid..
He is banned to?
12/07/2011 17:03 animalbing#11
i try-out on a dummy account and it work then i close the game and go to my main without the hack and its say that is the account is ban :/

so evry account that i make say the same :/

here is the solution :p



just do recovery a few days xD
12/08/2011 13:03 Dbr23100#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojojojo1213 View Post
hold ESC and press right mouse button <--
i think it will work :) |
i do it like this when i'm bugusing |
make this -------------------------------------- when it says HACKING TRAIL DETECTET
Ill try this but when i hold ESC its just close!
Please Help me :D
12/08/2011 13:44 Lex-#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbr23100 View Post
Ill try this but when i hold ESC its just close!
Please Help me :D
The bug with ESC and the press in the corner of the window is fixed for a long time
12/08/2011 16:55 animalbing#14
try what i say


it works to me :)