>>>Help me with clientless silkroad please<<<

08/08/2008 14:25 _slimshady_#1
w w w.g a m e r s p l a n e t.n e t /forums/silkroad-online-hacks-bots-downloads/255350-clientless-silkroad.html

or here

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

(remove spaces in the link and copy/paste in browser)



I cannot get the image code to show up and that thread is practically dead. No one gives me suggestions. I need help to get it working. Thanks in advance!
08/09/2008 19:25 _slimshady_#2
hello does anyone have this working?
08/10/2008 14:04 SpriGgy#3
Thats the modified Clientless from DSWA.
He posted this here too, maybe use search button first before asking here and link to other boards that havent anything to do with us.
08/11/2008 14:20 _slimshady_#4
umm that topic is locked, thats why I made a new one to ask questions for it.....
08/12/2008 00:40 thieef#5
its very easy go to version.ini in the sr33 file
and change the first number to the number of the existed version of the game
08/12/2008 22:11 _slimshady_#6
nope still dont help me...i already did that. my problem is the image code does not show up for me to type in.