Request: All English Section

08/06/2008 01:30 Ambrocious#1
As everyone knows it, this section is mostly all German speaking. I was wandering how hard it would be to create an all English alternative thread? Learning another language to me isn't exactly all that fun and I sure as heck wouldn't just do it for the sake of game hacking...maybe I would do it if I were a humanitarian or something...but not for game hacking.

OK, so if any and all of you mods can consider this please, I know you would make a lot of people happy. Thanks in advance.
08/06/2008 03:20 SoulDeath9#2
ahhh english section for WoW this might be great idea seen some us dont really understand german and these translators atm on the net dont really translate well. +1 for english section:cool:
08/06/2008 10:37 Sych#3
I agree. I get kinda tired of not being able to read all of the good threads cos they're in German.
08/06/2008 14:09 itsuki1204#4
agreed...nice idea to had an english section
08/06/2008 14:21 king_n91#5
1. u dont have the "power" to decide those things
2. its elitepvpers.com means GERMAN
3. no queestions here >.>
08/06/2008 16:47 TheX#6
Hm its a little sad that thhere is so much stuff with only german leanguage and not english translatet in the same thread...
but the best idea would be to make a forum for questions in pserver section, but lowfyr or salomon dont want that, so this wont be created too.
sorry for my bad english, coming from party latly^^
08/06/2008 19:26 froggy78#7
Guys most of the post that are only in German are not very usefull. i am german and belive me all interesting posts are also in English available here. And if something not, just request a translation at the post. i am quite sure sb will translate it to a proper (hopefully better than mine) english ...
08/07/2008 11:32 luxxenator#8
I translate all my releases (lol i only got 1 xD)

€: oh , i remember , i got 2 useful posts xD
08/11/2008 00:45 unattended#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_n91 View Post
1. u dont have the "power" to decide those things
2. its elitepvpers.com means GERMAN
3. no queestions here >.>
I don't think he thinks he has the power to decide. He's posting a poll so that the admin(s) can see what their forum members want. It's a pretty common thing on any forum.
08/11/2008 14:41 Maliusch#10
OK guys TheX is German and he trys allways to speak English.

In future I'm going to translate my Posts in English sothat I can share my posts with non Germans, too.

But the problem is that there is no English user, who has posted a few usefull posts. If there was someone like it almost everyone would translate it, sothat the people know, someone who really deserves to know the bugg/exploit understand it.
08/11/2008 17:20 Ambrocious#11
Of course it's up to the mods to do this; as far as going so far to making an all English alternative thread forum for those of us who do not speak German. It would be up to us to post what we post in both sections and the translation part needs to be done by us as well to keep the mods freed up from doing petty things. I did not mention this to be an a$$ but I know that this site has most of the best and useful hacks for pretty much any game. I know that it would help a lot of people and I really hope it is thought about.

And yes, a sub-forum for the English translations would be great. I have a lot of my friends coming here for hacks and such and we all speak English. Thank you if you said yes to this idea.
08/11/2008 18:03 404749#12
no translating means less 'business', loosing out on the english community.


O+<
08/16/2008 15:59 Dad1#13
I totally agree .. almost everything here is for german speakers ... and it's not fair
08/16/2008 16:39 king_n91#14
its not fair that we speak german on a german forum? gtfo
08/16/2008 19:35 Gink#15
this is a german forum. so why should we speak english? u should start to speak german.

btw. if u are looking for a english hacking community, there are so many.