Breeder npcs not working? any workaround method?

11/24/2011 05:04 darknight24#1
Hello, after several days reading the forum, i was able to set up the server (7.1 + redemption). All working like a charm. I have gm permision enabled and i can insert items, commands and stuff in game's chat window, so i decided to use the pet level up command

/run learn_creature_all_skill("pet","player" )

As soon as i use the command, the creature go to lv 60, fine fine i know, i have to evolve the pet to continue leveling, but the npcs dont work, just give a nill return value when i click them (tried horizon, katan, lasksy and HV breeders. I tried to level the pet manually from Telecaster's table "dbo.summon", but it does not work. Any ideas?
11/24/2011 05:16 Xijezu#2
The function is included in Arcadia -> NPCResource in column "contact_script".
If you click this NPC the database is looking for the function ******() in your .lua-files.

It seems like ismoke didn't included the .lua or put a wrong contact_script?
Well, okay.

First of all run this script:
Code:
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource SET contact_script = 'NPC_CreatureSetup_Deva_contact()' WHERE id = '1001'
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource SET contact_script = 'NPC_CreatureSetup_Asura_contact()' WHERE id = '2001'
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource SET contact_script = 'NPC_CreatureSetup_Gaia_contact()' WHERE id = '4001'
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource SET contact_script = 'NPC_CreatureSetup_Rondoh_contact()' WHERE id = '6001'
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource SET contact_script = 'NPC_CreatureSetup_Secroute_contact()' WHERE id = '7001'
UPDATE Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource SET contact_script = 'NPC_CreatureSetup_Ancient_relic_contact()' WHERE id = '7029'
in your database, then put [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] file in your Resource/Script-Folder.
Restart Gameserver, and all would working fine ;)
11/24/2011 05:28 darknight24#3
Omg thanks a lot, it works like a charm now !!!! Tried to search the forum a few times before asking, but did not find any topic about it. Really, thanks a lot for the quick answer.
11/24/2011 05:31 Xijezu#4
Well, I never heared about this issue in Redemption Repack V1.4. But it could happen.

But hey, you didn't use the question "npc creature not work why?", thats awesome ;)
Thats the reason why u get this answer fast. ^^
11/24/2011 05:40 darknight24#5
Umm, is possible to change the enchant bonus given from an item by a %? To be clear, when you enchant armors, weapons, etc. they give you a bonus, currently in live servers, dura 3 get a 3.97 multiplier for enchantment up to +20. I know, dura items are not implemented in this release, just wanted to know if it's possible.
11/24/2011 05:59 Xijezu#6
Uff, yes, it is possible.
Take a look into Arcadia -> ItemResource, there you will find colums named opt_var01, opt_var02 [...]. They are giving you that stats.

But I never worked with that.
Afaik SilentBills ItemModder can change this.
Take a look into the [Collection]-Therad, there is a link to his tool.
11/24/2011 07:04 SilentBill#7
Actually, the opt_vars do other things. There are a few columns in ItemResource that I think do what you're asking, but I'm not sure, I haven't messed with 'em.
They're called
Code:
enhance_0_id, enhance_0_01, enhance_0_02, enhance_0_03, enhance_0_04, enhance_1_id, enhance_1_01, enhance_1_02, enhance_1_03, enhance_1_04