WTS 5 Aps Sin Dreamweaver

11/21/2011 06:20 darthpoon76#1
i am quiting this game due to real life issue. I keep my sin in low profile so he don't have much friends. So far i had invested $1000 on this game. You need about 2.3b in coins based on present market price to build my present toon. So my Sin come with elite gear. He is 3.33 base, can be 4.0base as i have the TT99 belt and necklace in bank. He is currently equip with 2 sky cover ring, heart of jungle: chaos belt, Cube necklace vain, pan gu tome, nirvy helm and pants.. and R8 top complete with 2 tt99 boots and sleeve.

He got the important demon skill like subsea, earth rith, maze step, windpush, dagger devotion, wolf emblem, chill of deep, deaden nerves, rib strike, focus mind, shdaow jump and shadow teleport.

He has 10032hp, 6666 phy def and 7579-9051 phy att all unbuff, 54 att lvl with blessing. Great as a tanking DD.

I also have a lvl 101 wiz with all demon skill except BIDS. He is R8 with magic lunar ring, 3 socket warsoul heaven helmet and a 3 socket lunar cape.

this is the link to my sin's stats:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

i can be reach at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. please contact me with offer. I am looking for a price of around US$700. No reply= nty. Thanks
12/10/2011 08:01 ice2306#2
hey, im really interested, i've sent you an email :D ty
12/13/2011 11:33 dumbfck#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzelfyroth View Post

I have found this tool that adds unlimited ZEN for Perfect World! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Go find another forum to spam with your crappy keylogger download links, you twat.