Message To All Private Servers: You Need This To Not Gonna Fail!

08/01/2008 13:59 BrainlessX#1
Hello me and other people are sick of the servers that are based on public sources and that are gonna fail after 24 hours! sometimes a little later!
when u gonna make a server first think about this!!!:

Requirements:
I can code?
I can make a good website?
I can make a good Forum?
I Tested the server a few months before i released it!
I can make a good registerpage?
I made a own Source!
I Dont Use Lotf Crap Source?

if you got all this things then u are official a good server its the truth If you are again a lotf crap server then even dont post your fucking server on epvp, epvp is to good for that use rage....

For The People That Got The Requirements GREAT JOB!
To the people that dont have the Requirements Dont Post On Epvp! U Will Fail Faster Then MC Hammer Was Broke!

Names That Are Already In Use: <For The People That Got The Requirements>
- PhoenixCo
- CoEmu
- CoNorth
- DeathCo
- BurningCo
- Qonquer
- Conquer
- Zonqer
- Copals
- Kylinco
- Deadly Siege Of Conquest
- Fallen Heroes Co
- CoUnleashed
- DarkAngelzCO
- Lands Of The Forgotten (LOTF)
- ConquerOnline CMS
- VengeanceCo
- CheezCO
- SoulCo
- ConquerFortress
- CoFantasy
- COlegacy
- PowerCo
- PowerSource Co
- [D]estruction [C]onquer [O]nline
- DZPlanet
- CoWarZone
- Co2Trans
- CoFuture
- FutureCo
- Intense-Conquer (iConquer)
- DAO
- HybridCo
- CoShwin
- Ultico
- UltimaCo
- MikyCo
- Zonker
- CoChaos
- SophieCo
- Eclips
- EOVelocity
- VirtueCo
- FuZionCo
- XeroCo
- ShadowCo
- Kingkonqquer
- DemonicCo
- CoReborn
- ConquerZero

BIGGER LIST COMING SOON:D
08/01/2008 14:04 McJino#2
thats tru.
thats tru
08/01/2008 17:59 keving#3
Add Name "ConquerZero" Mine :)
08/01/2008 18:53 scottdavey#4
Website has nothing to do with the server though XD
08/01/2008 19:02 ~*NewDuuDe*~#5
Requirements:
I can code? -yes
I can make a good website? - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] check it out, aint so bad
I can make a good Forum? - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] not bad either id say
I Tested the server a few months before i released it! -Yep
I can make a good registerpage? - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] need hamachi to check it out thou >.<
I made a own Source! -Pretty much
I Dont Use Lotf Crap Source? -I do use it, but pretty much the whole source is recoded.
My modem has been broken for 4 weeks, got it bk today so its been a lot of codin l8tly :P
So add CoNorth =P
08/01/2008 19:25 scottdavey#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGHUIS1 View Post
Requirements:
I can code? -yes NOPE
I can make a good website? - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] check it out, aint so bad FREE FORUM, PRE-MADE LAYOUT, NO CODING SKILLS REQUIRED
I can make a good Forum? - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] not bad either id say FREE FORUM, PRE-MADE LAYOUT, NO CODING SKILLS REQUIRED
I Tested the server a few months before i released it! -Yep LIES
I can make a good registerpage? - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] need hamachi to check it out thou >.< FAIL!
I made a own Source! -Pretty much NOPE
I Dont Use Lotf Crap Source? -I do use it, but pretty much the whole source is recoded.NO ITS NOT
My modem has been broken for 4 weeks, got it bk today so its been a lot of codin l8tly :P
So add CoNorth =P
Cool
08/01/2008 19:32 BrainlessX#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGHUIS1 View Post
Requirements:
I can code? -yes
I can make a good website? - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] check it out, aint so bad
I can make a good Forum? - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] not bad either id say
I Tested the server a few months before i released it! -Yep
I can make a good registerpage? - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] need hamachi to check it out thou >.<
I made a own Source! -Pretty much
I Dont Use Lotf Crap Source? -I do use it, but pretty much the whole source is recoded.
So add CoNorth =P
site is not uuhhmm nice but ok its a site and forum well all forums are the same for me xD and registerpage is not good xD cuz u need hamachi ^^ and well thats it
08/01/2008 21:15 Relaxation#8
Question to all the people who are working on private servers:

Is there a way to make private servers faster/easier to develop and faster/easier to maintain?

There are many private servers that people try to work on alone. Why not work together, share coding, work on projects together?

It will be easier, faster, more efficient, better quality. Is QO still running btw? It can be even better than them if everybody worked together rather than make 100 different projects that never get off the ground.
08/01/2008 22:34 tanelipe#9
All these good servers are made by single persons, HCO, COWS, QO. Ofcourse there are those scripters too who call themselves programmers, that do 1 - 20 lines of code in the source.

If you gather, lets say 100 hundred people to work on a private server, it will most likely fail. Why? Because, there is noone who knows your coding style better than you. Diffrent coding styles get messed it would be really hard to keep track whats going around.
08/01/2008 23:13 nickmorrison#10
NUB half of those servers are from leached sources also why cant u have a leached source and make the server better with ur own experience..the HCO source was the COWs source..and how is TQ's version of CO a private server? -_-
08/02/2008 00:27 tanelipe#11
I'm sorry but I have to ask this, are you on crack? How can a server written in delphi (cows) be a C# source (hco) ?

Person who leaches sources, most likely doesn't have the best knowledge of programming. I know everyone has to start somewhere but hell, it's not with a private server(s) most of the people who leech the files are not able to add anything to the server, it's just a modified name to whatever source they use as base.

Learn the basics before even downloading a private server. Hell, basics + socket programming = base for a private server. You should beable to create your own source then. (I recommend learning async sockets (Ofcourse it's really upto the coder what to use))
08/02/2008 00:54 LetterX#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmorrison View Post
NUB half of those servers are from leached sources also why cant u have a leached source and make the server better with ur own experience..the HCO source was the COWs source..and how is TQ's version of CO a private server? -_-
LOL
08/02/2008 01:01 InfamousNoone#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmorrison View Post
I'M A NUB half meaning none of those servers are from leached sources cause they were the best also why cant u have a leached source and make the server better with ur own experience , oh wait, I remember, leachers are idiots and public sources always suck, never mind...the HCO source wasn't the COWs source , I mean they were different languages!..and how is TQ's version of CO so shit, I mean when Hybrid's server is back, not only will it be a private server it'll be a fucking awesome server, don't you think so? -_- shit, my crack supply is running low, any dealers?

I'm going to rephrase this post like he said it, make the information more accurate.
08/02/2008 01:12 _Emme_#14
Im just going to thank "nickmorrinson"

Why for? Because he made me laugh for about 10 minutes,litterly,LMAO,Laughed my ass off. Damn dude,get fact before opening your mouth. Gosh,HCO was created by Hybrid,based of nothing. Cant type more,cant type and laugh,LOL!
08/02/2008 03:25 TruckCo.1#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainlessX View Post
Hello me and other people are sick of the servers that are based on public sources and that are gonna fail after 24 hours! sometimes a little later!
when u gonna make a server first think about this!!!:

Requirements:
I can code?
I can make a good website?
I can make a good Forum?
I Tested the server a few months before i released it!
I can make a good registerpage?
I made a own Source!
I Dont Use Lotf Crap Source?

if you got all this things then u are official a good server its the truth If you are again a lotf crap server then even dont post your fucking server on epvp, epvp is to good for that use rage....

For The People That Got The Requirements GREAT JOB!
To the people that dont have the Requirements Dont Post On Epvp! U Will Fail Faster Then MC Hammer Was Broke!

Names That Are Already In Use: <For The People That Got The Requirements>
- PhoenixCo
- CoEmu
- CoNorth
- DeathCo
- BurningCo
- Qonquer
- Conquer
- Zonqer
- Copals
- Kylinco
- Deadly Siege Of Conquest
- Fallen Heroes Co
- CoUnleashed
- DarkAngelzCO
- Lands Of The Forgotten (LOTF)
- ConquerOnline CMS
- VengeanceCo
- CheezCO
- SoulCo
- ConquerFortress
- CoFantasy
- COlegacy
- PowerCo
- PowerSource Co
- [D]estruction [C]onquer [O]nline
- DZPlanet
- CoWarZone
- Co2Trans
- CoFuture
- FutureCo
- Intense-Conquer (iConquer)
- DAO
- HybridCo
- CoShwin
- Ultico
- UltimaCo
- MikyCo
- Zonker
- CoChaos
- SophieCo
- Eclips
- EOVelocity
- VirtueCo
- FuZionCo
- XeroCo
- ShadowCo
- Kingkonqquer
- DemonicCo
- CoReborn
- ConquerZero

BIGGER LIST COMING SOON:D
not cool man you just basically coppied my post....