[help]Pet dont work???

11/18/2011 10:29 anhhaihaui#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

how to fix?
11/18/2011 10:30 ҉ THT ҉#2
Its not possible with only editing .csv files.. YOu should learn your .exe how to use it
11/18/2011 10:43 anhhaihaui#3
i need a tut
11/18/2011 12:58 ҉ THT ҉#4
I can say you, I don't have it working. But I can also say to you nobody got it..
After I saw that it needs so many codec work I stopped working on it.. I can say you it needs more then adding an aloken or new char.
11/18/2011 13:30 [DEV]DorianGray#5
better use the skill pet release from this forum :D

The exe editing would take hours and even if it s edited,
nobody knows if it will work :D
11/18/2011 14:51 imissblood#6
Try this one... works pretty good for me

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]