WHAT SHOULD I DO?

11/17/2011 10:46 feiweibao#1
I need help I just downloaded PW international then when i click start this error comes out what should i do?PLEASE HELP ME!!!
11/17/2011 12:55 RyanH100#2
that's not the perfect world international client.
11/17/2011 13:18 dumbfck#3
Try clicking the 'Verify' button. It takes a little while but quite often fixes problems.
11/17/2011 14:30 martmor#4
Hello

This problem come from the PWI Client.

I had it more month (or year) ago too. (think it was the same problem). Wrote to the PWI Support forum but did not got an answer.

The Verify Option did not helped at me. But try it. Maybe there is the problem and it is the easiest way to try to slove the problem.

If the verigy option do not help:

I had an other Problem. Grafic Card had 3D disabled. I would recommend you to take a look to your grafic card settings, maybe make an grafic card driver update, be sure that you do not run your PWI through an Virtual Box.

And if this do not help, try to write the PWI Support.