Game 2089M help

11/16/2011 11:00 SSNAKE892k#1
Hi folks, let's talk about my game file problem:
I've installed game 2089M_32 on a server with 2010 files (not sure about previous game revision)... I've fixed some stuff and I modded exp table with exp mod by eddy0 several times in different ways, but when I start game, it seems to be bugged, and killing a lv 50 monster turn you from lv46 to lv60-70... The exp offset is 0x02FE4 or something like that... I've tried to change the gb2312name column in locale_name in all the references (common->locale included) .no way out... PLEASE HELP ME :-S
11/16/2011 14:21 LordKill#2
hmm there should be a limit of 10% per monster, did you changed it?
And did you looked up how many Exp the Monster gives after killing him? maybe the mob_proto has to large numbers for the exp and you setting in the Game file is to low. Did you look this up?
11/16/2011 16:21 SSNAKE892k#3
How can i do that??
11/16/2011 17:33 .Restince#4
Use this Query to to halve the exp in the mob_proto
PHP Code:
UPDATE player.mob_proto set exp=exp/2 
05/08/2013 00:42 palaz19#5
95 I want to do it 125 max limit game status. Can you help please

Game Version: game svn revision: 2089M


95 Ich will es tun 125 max Limit Spiel Status. Können Sie bitte helfen

Game Version: game svn revision: 2089M