Fix for the Certification Server

11/15/2011 17:22 rushcrush#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaHonda781 View Post
true

well, i give you an tip.

Only let port: 15779,15884 open, and ur so secured for the next hack attacks which might never happend. xD
well not so important since all the ports changed to new numbers(the hacker wont know it ^^)
11/15/2011 17:26 Shane¸#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushcrush View Post
well not so important since all the ports changed to new numbers(the hacker wont know it ^^)
port scanner
11/15/2011 17:42 thebiggestpervert#18
Please can anyone upload a certification server with this fix? i can't get it to work, added the certification node to nodetype, changed the count to 2, changed the id in nodedata..
and my global manager doesn't start, it stops at requesting certification, then cannot occupy db session.
it works with my old cert server (without this fix)
11/15/2011 17:45 benco#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiggestpervert View Post
Please can anyone upload a certification server with this fix? i can't get it to work, added the certification node to nodetype, changed the count to 2, changed the id in nodedata..
and my global manager doesn't start, it stops at requesting certification, then cannot occupy db session.
it works with my old cert server (without this fix)
CERTIFICATION FIX is not needed...
11/15/2011 17:47 kevin_owner#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by benco View Post
You could also close the ports but I would recommend you to still use this fix in case you forget too close the port.
11/15/2011 17:52 thebiggestpervert#21
Quote:
so closing the ports and closing the cert server (when gameserver and everything is started) is enough?
11/15/2011 17:54 jangan322#22
i lowered the amount of damage down to only 1 command ';shutdown --
but yeah, my databases cant be deleted but sadly i can still get shutdown >.< arrg!

Im gonna figure out a way, this is getting annoying...
11/15/2011 17:54 LaHonda781#23
yyas
11/15/2011 18:16 benco#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
You could also close the ports but I would recommend you to still use this fix in case you forget too close the port.
I know how to solve this issue without closing port ;)
11/15/2011 18:19 jangan322#25
Quote:
I know how to solve this issue without closing port ;)
Share, or get the fuck out, no one gives a shit about you showing off kay? thnx.

@ Back to topic;

- I tried an interesting method, so far all external connections that are not coming from the client are blocked, gonna test this out and see what will happen, if it stays good for 12+ hrs i will release the method. If not i will keep trying for you guys!
11/15/2011 20:24 benco#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangan322 View Post
Share, or get the fuck out, no one gives a shit about you showing off kay? thnx.

@ Back to topic;

- I tried an interesting method, so far all external connections that are not coming from the client are blocked, gonna test this out and see what will happen, if it stays good for 12+ hrs i will release the method. If not i will keep trying for you guys!
Your answer :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/15/2011 22:10 qoaway#27
fix is too easy, needs brain :D
11/16/2011 01:33 pushipu#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by qoaway View Post
fix is too easy, needs brain :D
everyone can say that to show off, i have brains but I can't know everything in this world, and sometime you need some hints to start.
11/16/2011 02:58 benco#29
On waiting my thread validated by admins :
Sorry in advance for this proof exploit and for double post.

For shut up members who don't trust me this is a screenshot of EWsRO database I'm not a bastard, I didn't touch his data. Please Admin of this server confirm my actions.

DB data exemple :

Connection with SMC :

If someone would want to check if his server is secured or he don't trust me, pm me tonight to prove you.
As I wrote I'm not a bastard. It's for that I have never reveale or exploit this security hole.
11/16/2011 03:22 jangan322#30
Perfection, InsaneSRo, bloody, elitesro, atomix, salvation = 100% patched and secure.

so yeah... no one cares about this shitty hack anymore... good game!