My first edits :D

11/12/2011 22:36 JacobFZ#1
Phoenix - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Vigor - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Third edit - Another phoenix.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If anyone wants the download link just comment below, I know theese sucks, but it was my first =p
11/12/2011 22:39 Zerberstung#2
Was :D ?
11/12/2011 22:46 Benguin#3
I guess it looks nice :)
btw you have to right click the real image and copy the url and paste it inside the IMG tags :)

Quote:
[IMG ]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8009/phoenix2ri.jpg[/IMG ]
[IMG ]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5831/phoenixjf.jpg[/IMG ]
[IMG ]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2013/vigoor3.jpg[/IMG ]
11/12/2011 22:54 JacobFZ#4
Thanks, "I guess it looks nice:)" I know they suck.. =p
11/13/2011 12:37 stopstopme#5
Not bad at all keep em up ;)
11/14/2011 14:36 2slam#6
good for ur first time
11/14/2011 19:51 JacobFZ#7
Thanks guys =p
03/02/2012 13:01 cheater3000#8
;oo man i want those :@ Lmao