[BUG] New by .aizo *-* [BUG!]

11/12/2011 16:58 .αιzo#1
Hey Guys, it's me!

Today i'm in the S4-Section and I want to tell you a new bug.

so a few min's ago I started S4 with my laptop, i knew it were laggy.
then I just closed processes like "svchost.exe" and then i just saw how my mate played & then S4 said "ERROR" and then I'm at server list. then it asks me someone i forgot and then I get to german and after this S4 said "HGWC.exe is closed" - i forgot the right text - and then my laptop needed to turn off.



so this is the end of this graceful story. now i'm gonna make my homework.

greetiing's:3
.aizo
11/12/2011 17:08 mipez#2
This isn't a hack...
It isn't a bug either...
It's your own fault...
11/12/2011 17:16 .αιzo#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mipez View Post
This isn't a hack...
It isn't a bug either...
It's your own fault...

1. i edited , so sorry' y.y
2. i think it is one, because i dont ended the procces 'HGWC.exe'
3. yes thats [probably] right. x.x' :3



i love your pic! *-*
11/12/2011 17:24 *KiRa*#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by .αιzo View Post
Hey Guys, it's me!

Today i'm in the S4-Section and I want to tell you a new hack.
Donīt say you didnīt say, it would be a hack.
11/12/2011 17:28 .αιzo#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by *KiRa* View Post
Donīt say you didnīt say, it would be a hack.


oouuh' , so sorry.

didn't see that, because i'm so obsessed to write Hack-Thread's. y.y