[RELEASE] Rappelz Ban-Tool

11/11/2011 13:08 Xijezu#1
NCarbon left, Silent left, Smokey left, Raskim left... Finally Xij will left, too!

NULL
11/11/2011 13:16 Atamizindeyiz#2
Woaw Thanks. :D
11/11/2011 13:26 B_Archer#3
You was asking and answering your self or....?
Any ways It's useful tool thank you very much (:
11/11/2011 13:48 Xijezu#4
See it as a liitle FAQ... xD
All tools need an explanation :)
11/11/2011 13:54 ismokedrow#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And a new one! - I thaught I can give some of my programs out to our community.

Whats that?
Its just a Ban-Tool. If someone is annoying you, ... Ban him :facepalm:

How does it work?
Type in his Charactername, click on Ban Player. Thats it.

uuh, nice, but can I unban him, too?
Sure!

I banned him, but he is still ingame?! O_O
...dont forget to kick him ingame.
/run kick("Charname")
Thats one thing that you have to do manually.

Your last tool was clean, but I think this one is full of trojans!!!! :D:D
:facepalm: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] If you dont trust me, don't use it.

...downloadlink? :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] :cool:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Credits: Xijezu.

Have fun with this tool.
Any other wishes? PM me.
What about those who don't use Auth or Telecaster as DB names :P
11/11/2011 15:07 amafm#6
are you have Admin tools ?
11/11/2011 15:37 Tofrum#7
striker please answer me in hamachi chat (Requiem)
Xijezu if your GM not admin you cant use it? (can yo release GM tool for those who isnt admins but GMs and its hard to type commands every time they want something)
11/11/2011 15:59 mazenhak#8
Great work ,,, :pimp:

I need a tool for GMs in my P.server ;)
11/11/2011 19:18 Xijezu#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
What about those who don't use Auth or Telecaster as DB names :P
Usually they do. But if not, I'm planning this for V1.2. ;)

Quote:
Xijezu if your GM not admin you cant use it?
True. Im going to find a way to use it as an /run-Command, but I dont think that this would be possible (ismoke if this is wrong, correct me. :D)

Quote:
(can yo release GM tool for those who isnt admins but GMs and its hard to type commands every time they want something)
Already working on that, I think I will release this tomorrow.

By the way:
If I'm going to release this, it wouldnt be possible to auto-send it, I already tested it.
They blocked the sendkey-function, or I'm too stupid for that, LOL.



But thanks for the feedback. :)
11/11/2011 19:48 ismokedrow#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Usually they do. But if not, I'm planning this for V1.2. ;)


True. Im going to find a way to use it as an /run-Command, but I dont think that this would be possible (ismoke if this is wrong, correct me. :D)


Already working on that, I think I will release this tomorrow.

By the way:
If I'm going to release this, it wouldnt be possible to auto-send it, I already tested it.
They blocked the sendkey-function, or I'm too stupid for that, LOL.



But thanks for the feedback. :)
Well to provide any answers your going to need to pm me and tell me what the program actually does as far as the command it sends and I can tell you whether or not we can get it setup to operate via /run
11/17/2011 04:54 Xijezu#11
#Released Version 2.0