[Recruiting] Icelex Entertainment

11/10/2011 13:19 b0b111#1
Hello,

My name is Bob Best.
I'm the owner of Icelex Entertainment.

Icelex Entertainment is an official game publishing site, so NO private servers. We publish all kinds of games after going through the official procedures, such as talking to developers, and getting licenses for their games.

Right now we need several new staff members. First and most important of all we need a new dev which has a fair amount of experience in coding and building sites (designing not included).
Besides that we need a few new people for our marketing department. Also we need a couple of artistic people for art stuff :p.
There might be some other positions open which I can't think of right now, so feel free to make an application.

Besides reruiting new people, we're also in need of sponsors for our servers, note once again that we're not doing private servers, but official server.

If you are interested and want to contact me, here are my contact details:
e-mail: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
msn: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
qq: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (2561764534)

I hope to hear from you soon.