Edit Sounds to never miss Mets/Dbs

07/25/2008 22:52 Pwned19#1
Hey dunno if this is the best place for this but i looked around and couldnt find anywhere where it fit more but here it is.

Mets and DBs make a specific sound when your volume is up, but most ppl dont use the volume cause of all the other sounds it makes when jumping and killing. Well to never miss mets/dbs again you can delete all sound files except "bell" so you will only hear when a met or db drops. To do this do the following:

1. Go into your conquer folder.
2. Go into the "Sound" folder
3. Back up all the sounds just incase you change your mind or make a mistake.
4. Delete all sounds except "bell"
5. Now the only sound you will hear in game is mets and dbs dropping :)

Works best for plvling at birds, thats what i use it for at least lol ^^
07/27/2008 09:53 leavemealone#2
Wrong Section, This is a guide!

#Moved
07/30/2008 05:46 coolkid1#3
yeahy well most fo the other sounds are gay and yes like leavemealone said this is the wrong section
08/01/2008 03:33 Scottbee#4
:eek: That's a horrible way to know if u left one on the ground. A better way is ti replace bell.wav (or .mp3) with ur favorite song! xD That way it lasts 3 minutes instead of 3 seconds lol, and it'l stop when you pick it up.
08/01/2008 20:54 gerble93#5
Just record a sound, on sound recorder like DB!!!!!! or MET!
03/04/2010 18:01 gimlet99#6
Or you could replace bell.wav with a loop of bell.wav that lasts x amount of time. This way you get the benefit of a longer alert without sacrificing the sound we all know and love. The one that makes us salivate like Pavlov's dogs. Ya, that one.

Now if only there were a way to avoid your loop or fav song from playing eveytime someone nearby gets a drop. Or when some idiot continuously tease-drops a met in the Market.
03/06/2010 16:48 hittmann#7
How is this the wrong section it says Guides and Templates
06/13/2010 01:48 NKVader#8
I followed this thread and I come with a replacement for the bell.wav file as it seen on the folowing file.

A nice alarm siren [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. If you see your parents run and hide in the basement, you know that a meteor has dropped, lol .

PS: The sound is from a free sound base and modded with Audacity.