Add new Field to MySql Database

07/21/2008 07:59 kinshi88#1
How would I add a new field into a table (like Characters, etc)? (LOTF source)

Like in the Characters table, there is CharName and Account and Level, etc. How would I add a new field?
07/21/2008 08:25 emmanication#2
if u dont know how to. then u dont deserve to host a server ^^
07/21/2008 08:39 Hiyoal#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

There you go :)

Hiyoal
07/21/2008 08:42 SpInKsTaR#4
Depends how you want to insert it..
phpMyAdmin, through the actualy mySql server cPanel etc etc
gotta explain more :X
07/21/2008 09:32 kinshi88#5
Just 1 new field.

Lol, I can't believe I missed that, I feel retarded =P
Thanks a lot.
07/22/2008 12:16 The_Real_Slim_Shady#6
can someone put screenshot or video on how to make a new account pls ty.
07/22/2008 16:31 nTL3fTy#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Real_Slim_Shady View Post
can someone put screenshot or video on how to make a new account pls ty.
Password is set on login.

Non-GM:
Code:
INSERT INTO `accounts` (`AccountID`)
VALUES ('account_id_here');
GM:
Code:
INSERT INTO `accounts` (`AccountID`,`Status`)
VALUES ('account_id_here','8');
07/22/2008 16:44 The_Real_Slim_Shady#8
ok man but i know where to click to go to the account creation page i need picture i put in my web browser :localhost/phpmyadmin and then dont know what to do pls help me