Replace Party Board with GMControlView

11/01/2011 15:07 kcy1019#1
All that you can do is to see your 'precise' coordinate.

Enjoy!

Caution: do not change the tab! it will crash your client.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/01/2011 15:19 ✞X✞#2
You just simple take things from other site and post here don't you *copy pasted too*
11/01/2011 21:25 Epvp_God#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy1019 View Post
All that you can do is to see your 'precise' coordinate.

Enjoy!

Caution: do not change the tab! it will crash your client.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Dik
11/02/2011 15:18 kcy1019#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✞X✞ View Post
You just simple take things from other site and post here don't you *copy pasted too*
I copied. of course. because the idea is init's (@dedrain).
but I wrote this patcher and released here 'TOO'.
(because people in dedrain didn't tell me whether patcher works or not.
and I tested this in KOR client only.)
11/02/2011 23:06 ceranorman#5
wdf does this even do i dont wanna install like a virus on my computer
11/03/2011 00:19 ✞X✞#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceranorman View Post
wdf does this even do i dont wanna install like a virus on my computer
It' not a fucking virus you idiot.
11/03/2011 20:28 byakuyaasumadarksasori#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceranorman View Post
wdf does this even do i dont wanna install like a virus on my computer
Thought the first sentence in the first post was clear enough. Maybe I thought wrong?
11/03/2011 20:31 harrybong1#8
Who said the idea was init's? Init was posting something that someone said to him like an idiot. e.e good luck with the other tabs ppl.
11/03/2011 21:31 skititlez#9
whoa what happened already hacks MADNESS!
<--been without internet/power for 1 week so playing catch up
11/04/2011 00:53 Epvp_God#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy1019 View Post
All that you can do is to see your 'precise' coordinate.

Enjoy!

Caution: do not change the tab! it will crash your client.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It has a logger you stupid doof. Your probably the one releasing the shit on dedrain as well. You've got mail...... Goodbye lulz
11/04/2011 01:06 keepDan#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrybong1 View Post
Who said the idea was init's? Init was posting something that someone said to him like an idiot. e.e good luck with the other tabs ppl.
Never said It was mine.
11/04/2011 02:02 harrybong1#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy1019 View Post
I copied. of course. because the idea is init's (@dedrain).
but I wrote this patcher and released here 'TOO'.
(because people in dedrain didn't tell me whether patcher works or not.
and I tested this in KOR client only.)
I didn't say u said it init.
11/04/2011 08:46 kcy1019#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epvp_God View Post
It has a logger you stupid doof. Your probably the one releasing the shit on dedrain as well. You've got mail...... Goodbye lulz
If you think this program has a keylogger,
I think.. you're so stupid that can't open this program with Olly.


Anyway, Other tabs are dealing with trade, ban, kick, cloaking, et cetera..
but they never works, too.
11/15/2011 15:19 step29#14
The big, BIG reason why GMCONTROL doesnt work anymore.

Compare Pleione R66:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

to Pleione Now:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



Look at the func parts too, They also got NOP'd

We could try to bring some codings (Opcodes) back..I guess and maybe that would work? Maybe at least the tabs
11/16/2011 08:36 kotarou3#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by step29 View Post
The big, BIG reason why GMCONTROL doesnt work anymore.

Compare Pleione R66:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

to Pleione Now:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



Look at the func parts too, They also got NOP'd

We could try to bring some codings (Opcodes) back..I guess and maybe that would work? Maybe at least the tabs
Step, you idiot, the NOP'd parts gets filled back in at runtime >.>