[Show]Flyff Design Website Template (V2!)

10/26/2011 17:19 iMoonlightz#1
Hello peoplez, Im back!

I've made a new design, the old one I get comments like 3/10 and 1/10... I hope this time it will be better :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Okey So, Please Comment and Rate it :)
Also for using the template, PM me!

New design picture!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

BYEBYE!
Moonlightz
10/26/2011 17:54 TechLead#2
nice viel besser als dein anderes weiter so!
10/26/2011 17:59 xFruchti.#3
8/10
10/26/2011 18:09 BlutOrangexD#4
This website is much much better than your first work. Keep it up! : D
10/26/2011 18:15 iMoonlightz#5
Thanks man! More comments please :) Tips?
10/26/2011 18:31 ocram1095#6
The Design is nice, but i don't like it when the sidebars aren't flexible.
And the Font are very boring.


ocram ~ Marco
10/26/2011 19:10 Sruxs#7
ich finde sie nice 8/10
10/26/2011 19:36 iMoonlightz#8
Yo pplz, Thanks for the good rates :)

I've got a 'Happy Day' today.

And as I said, you can contact me when your intrested in using this template!

I like the comments, go on!
10/26/2011 19:40 .Zephion#9
Das sieht doch schomal besser aus ;) 5/10
10/26/2011 19:59 Razzer'#10
nice°^^
10/26/2011 20:24 Mariodev#11
6/10 Better then V1 :)

Make More and More <3 ^^
10/26/2011 20:28 bloody2009#12
O.ô 9/10 *-*
very nice!
10/26/2011 21:14 Achileus#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusay View Post
nice viel besser als dein anderes weiter so!
Jusay jetzt weißt du was für eine Homepage ich will so sollte die aussehen :D .


10/10
10/26/2011 21:35 iMoonlightz#14
Thank all for this great comments! I will go on designing ;)
I think my next design will come in 3/4 days.
I want to make a portfolio too :)

Greetz
10/27/2011 03:44 Flash!#15
5/10.

Homepage ist mir vieeel zu groß geraten von der Schrift her.
Also soo riesig.
Es ist hier nur ein kleiner Screen aber im Vollbild würde ich das sogar lesen können
wenn ich 20 Meter von meinem Monitor wegstehen würde.

Im Alggemeinen ist es ganz nett aber sonst :s