ECSRO, Hover over equips, or press Options

07/16/2008 03:53 Craznn#1
urrr, So I just got ECSRO, mmm the server traffic wasn't too bad, only took me like 5min to log in, but I seem to have lots of d'c errors, tried searching forums and no one has same problem as me.

1 - Apparently if i hover my mouse over any equipment item, the game crashes. =OO Shocking I know

2 - If i press Options, the game also crashes.

3 - Iunno yet, but there are probably lots more things that if i get near them the game will crash.
Oh, and btw iz my first post, rawr I'm Craznn, play on Venice with lv 77 Sword nuker pure INT.
07/16/2008 04:26 vrk#2
i think you may have a serious problem right there xP
such thing never happened to me :'O
try to delete mhtc files and instal them again, but dl the client from a diferent hoster..
if this doesnt work, i cant help you :X

( this was my opinion to try'in to help you :) )

hope you solve the problem soon : D
07/16/2008 13:23 Nova1337#3
and try other media.pk2
07/16/2008 13:38 Craznn#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RsX3 View Post
and try other media.pk2
Uuu, well i tried using a different media (instead of downloading another english one, i just tried using the chinese one =PP Dunno if that affects if though). And it still messes up when i hover over equips. Kinda sucks no? I'm gunna try and get a totally new client.

=P Thanks for your suggestions though, nice to know that people are out there who are willing to help.

EDIT - Yeah, I even reinstalled the whole thing, n everything, I guess I won't be able to play ECSRO, I always crash when I hover my mouse over items, etc. Too much of a hassle. *Sigh* Guess i'll wait for another private server then.
07/17/2008 01:55 Fudoutoku#5
Try the one from Silkroad Addiction, I know someone posted it on here somewhere.
07/17/2008 12:56 woddles#6
Try to update your drivers, that could be the problem, or maybe, you might need to update your sound drivers, i know it sounds weird, but ive had a case similar to this before and all they needed to do was update their sound driver.

Hope i helped ^^
07/18/2008 17:57 ihavenoname#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudoutoku View Post
Try the one from Silkroad Addiction, I know someone posted it on here somewhere.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]