Selling 1 Code for now

12/18/2011 15:20 xtremekiwi2010#46
lol marenas. You won't be getting any codes now, EA closed down their next 2 items free code distribution, remember?

You're also stealing something from EA, so well, stop selling codes now...
12/19/2011 13:16 r0b0tnik#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by namores View Post
This my conversation with Hell44.
He says that he has problems with his paypal account and that he can't see if I sent money, but he did send the 6$ back to my paypal.

How did he do that when his paypal account didn't work? :)

An admin should ban this guy and while doing it, check if it is the same guy as marenas14.
One way or another, he used MARENAS14 name as a pointer, so they could be the same person.

TAGGED both as SCAMMER for NOW.
12/19/2011 15:43 nvidialove#48
i buy one code. send me your paypal mail.
i pay 5euro for one code
12/19/2011 16:33 Hell44#49
BUMP
SElled to him 1 code
12/21/2011 17:11 r0b0tnik#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell44 View Post
BUMP
SElled to him 1 code
Where is my code?
You lied and scam my $10. :mad:

I'm still waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidialove View Post
i buy one code. send me your paypal mail.
i pay 5euro for one code
he will scam you. please be-careful.
12/21/2011 17:45 mannheim_deluxe#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0b0tnik View Post
Where is my code?
You lied and scam my $10. :mad:

I'm still waiting.

he will scam you. please be-careful.
i also bought 2 codes, he told me he cant deliver right now, minutes bevore this mesage he told me he had 2 codes right now...

so i bought a lie, thank u hell44...
12/21/2011 18:08 r0b0tnik#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by mannheim_deluxe View Post
i also bought 2 codes, he told me he cant deliver right now, minutes bevore this mesage he told me he had 2 codes right now...

so i bought a lie, thank u hell44...
reported him to PayPal.
So its safe to assume both are scammer. Both got the same name Darius, both from Lithuania. Both love no.4

Hell44
darius brazauskas
Email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

MARENAS14
Darius Jonaitis
Email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

BEWARE OF BOTH USERS
12/21/2011 21:39 marenas14#53
WTF?? Why me if i selled about 30 codes and everyone now's that?? I'm not him so what can i do?? IF he steal my name and my country?? i Think he wanna steal my repution so i don't know why you don't trust me if you robotnok and deluxe i selled codes??? You make e angry !!! i selled codes just for 5$ cheaper than everybody else and you still make me sad?!!
12/22/2011 10:45 r0b0tnik#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by marenas14 View Post
WTF?? Why me if i selled about 30 codes and everyone now's that?? I'm not him so what can i do?? IF he steal my name and my country?? i Think he wanna steal my repution so i don't know why you don't trust me if you robotnok and deluxe i selled codes??? You make e angry !!! i selled codes just for 5$ cheaper than everybody else and you still make me sad?!!
yes and yes and yes.
No, you need to clear your name out of this HELL44 ; darius brazauskas.
Simple.