New Private Server Coming up!

07/14/2008 20:40 Nova1337#16
if u have the server files and db show them. No proves - fake.
07/14/2008 20:49 Mirceagab#17
why do u post here if you are not sure the server will be on.Another hopes and bullshits.What did u aspect ppl say after all the fakes?u should have known that without proves you are 0 for us.just another fake community creator.but...BUT if this is true then i wish you all the good luck that i can.You have nothing to won from lying.you kids should know this.
07/14/2008 21:14 _FoulSoul_#18
damit! guys stop say fake before u see it on your eyes if really or no!

just wait and see.
07/14/2008 21:24 -Chernobyl#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverzuk View Post
Guys, my new community is making a silkroad server. We have all files paid for, just creating the database and connecting it to the client.
Statements like this show you don't have a clue to what you are doing. Clients connect to the server, not the other way around.
If you "paid" for the files, why did you not get a complete database with them?!? If you are using the SL.rar files,those server files have been floating around since April and for free.

This happens every month where someone comes up with the old "I have a server coming out" gag. They show no tangible proof of anything, get flamed like crazy, then disappears into obscurity.
What makes you different?
07/14/2008 21:44 riverzuk#20
Guys we are working hard, if you dont believe us thats fine no problem at all, reason we posted here before was to make people know that we are working on one and so when it does come out people wont think its a virus.
07/14/2008 22:25 korroke#21
well keep us all updated =D im lookin forward to this server and to everyone .. stop saying "fake server" == think positively and somthing good will come =D
07/14/2008 23:21 -Chernobyl#22
Something good will come eventually. The reference data for the database is being worked on. It takes time though. The person (or people) that actually do open a "real" private server ( and I don't mean that 1.091 MHTC worthless crap), will announce it when it is ready.
This crap of "I'm going to release a private server that were working on" doesn't cut it anymore.

Hell, I'll even help you out in your project. Here is a sample of the tables you are missing the reference data in. This is needed to start the server

_REFCLIMATE
_REFLEVEL
_REFREGIONINDASSOCSERVER
_REFREGION
_REFSKILL
_REFSKILLMASTERY
_REFOBJCOMMON
_REFOBJITEM
_REFOBJCHAR
_REFOBJSTRUCT
_REFMAGICOPT
_REFMAGICOPTASSIGN
_REFTELEPORT
_REFTELELINK
_REFEVENTZONE
_REFMAPPINGSHOPWITHTAB

This isn't all of them but a start to look at what you need.
07/15/2008 00:04 hitman69#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipev View Post
FUCKING NOOB xD
What a very constructive post.

Thanks!
07/15/2008 00:05 sgpro#24
So on what system is that Server based on ?
Where did you get the files from?
07/15/2008 00:24 lordjaggi#25
if your not lying then dont make a low exp server cause they get boring fast.
07/15/2008 06:21 kiemma#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverzuk View Post
Guys we are working hard, if you dont believe us thats fine no problem at all, reason we posted here before was to make people know that we are working on one and so when it does come out people wont think its a virus.
We know you guys are working hard but there were many "fake" server came before so we lost our faith in silkroad private server( except ecsro). I hope when you can log in to the server, plz post screen shot as soon as possible. I trust your project.
07/15/2008 08:20 mandaloske#27
damm... stop spamm... that tread u make spamm thread. stop spamming or strukel close this thread.
07/15/2008 08:43 futurex#28
i know riverz from another forums, he even wanted to put his server and crazygal's server to 1 server ,but ....
so its probably no fake at all
07/15/2008 08:54 inv123#29
zzz, just tell us when 1day remaining from open -_- too many noobs who open a community and say they have emulator
or just post when online and READY TO PLAY ON IT!

edit: looks like you already read "Silkroadonline server database by HAROS" xD
07/15/2008 08:55 strukel#30
Stop saying fake or not fake! 99% of you are all leechers.. And I hate it when a leecher start to act like this