[help] Gsql tut's

10/21/2011 01:19 Varczette#1
Hello E-PvPers.
I have lately been working on a server with starting help from this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I have everything up and running but the trouble I have is not being able to write in all the cells to change stuff on my server. Because the Gsql is not in english but all written in mandarin I think, I'm not able to have a look at all the options.
So here is my question.

Is there anyone that could please write up a few simple tutorials for Gsql just so that I have more of an idea of what I am doing. I have asked a few people before but no-one can seem to help me at all.
Every little bit will be helpful.

I can work the Gsql Manager and my server works with only a few bugs at the moment that are easily fixed im pretty sure.

Even if you want to pm me and we can work on this non-english sql together or even if somebody could just tell me how to change the language I would be very appreciative.

And yes I have used the search function and read all the post regarding to Gsql itself. Google hasn't help either by the way.
10/21/2011 02:43 JohnHeatz#2
What kind of changes are you trying to do to your database?

By the way....Wrong section....
#Request move to the right section.
10/21/2011 02:55 Varczette#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
What kind of changes are you trying to do to your database?

By the way....Wrong section....
#Request move to the right section.
I want to add accounts but it wont let me add new cells so that I can make new ones.
How to attach .sql files and change the Gsql language to english.

And I just realized that this was the wrong section so sorry about that. My internet has been playing up lately and not posting right on any forums lol.

Plus I am also having trouble in getting my friends to play lan on my server, I have edited the config files but when ever I do my server crashes and I have to start from scratch. So if anyone can help with that it would be great.
10/21/2011 04:07 JohnHeatz#4
To add an account just go to your SQL Server Management Studio and either add them with a query...

Code:
Use PS_UserData
Insert into dbo.Users_Master (UserID, Password.....) values ([values for each column])
My advise, don't use GSQL, once I used it and never got it to work, maybe use ShaiyaOmega's Tutorial for EP4 server, and after having it, upgrade it to EP5.

Useful threads:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/23/2011 10:12 Varczette#5
Thanks very much JohnHeatz.
I did a complete format of my computer due to technical errors and than installed the Omega ep.4.5 server with-out problems,
Until now, when I open up the sql manager I try and go into the ps_userdata and all the others but get the error message:
The data PS_GameData is not accessible. (Microsoft.SQLServer.Express.ObjectExplorer)

If anyone could help please it would be much appreciated.
10/23/2011 20:18 JohnHeatz#6
That is because you are not accessing the databse with admin rights, do that, heck under Security and see the Users and their rights, so that you can get in with full admin rights
10/24/2011 05:19 Varczette#7
Got it all working now so thank you very much.
Do you know if there is any thread that has alto of tutorials to configuring shaiya like exp rate, gold rate, and just little stuff like that?
I know there are alot of threads to configure shaiya bit not just one big thread with everything.

Got it all working now so thank you very much.
Do you know if there is any thread that has alto of tutorials to configuring shaiya like exp rate, gold rate, and just little stuff like that?
I know there are alot of threads to configure shaiya bit not just one big thread with everything.
10/24/2011 05:32 JohnHeatz#8
Go on your server manager > game, right click on it and type /exp2xenable [exp rate] for example

Code:
/exp2xenable 200
That would make it exp at 200x as for gold rate you could run a query, something like....

Code:
Use PS_GameDefs
Update dbo.Mobs set Money1 = (Money1 + (Money1*100/[rate_you_want])),
Money2 = (Money2 + (Money2*100/[rate_you_want]))
That will increase the gold drop from every mob, in this case, the [rate_you_want] has to be changed for a value of the gold rate you would like, for example x200 would be [rate_you_want] = 200

And pretty much all you need to know is SQL to be able to make the queries needed (even though there are some threads with the basic needed queries -use the search for them- )
10/24/2011 06:39 ·Tyler·#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Code:
Use PS_GameDefs
Update dbo.Mobs set Money1 = (Money1 + (Money1*100/[rate_you_want])),
Money2 = (Money2 + (Money2*100/[rate_you_want]))
You should add this to the end:

Code:
Where MobID Not In (1850, 1851, 1852, 1853, 1854, 1855, 1856, 1857, 
1858, 1859, 1860, 1861, 1862, 1863, 1864, 1865)
This will prevent any mess-ups with your GRB points.
10/24/2011 07:04 RebeccaBlack#10
Possum posted a good way to do the gold rate increase..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]