Noob hacking in public place ...

07/08/2008 18:14 Schenja#1
I saw it today ... he hacked in Parka Shrine.
All the mops where at Kata ... everyone saw it!!
And after that he write to selling hacks

If more of them will do that, I think they will fix it soon ... !!!

Here a screenshot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/08/2008 18:32 kikichan#2
Well idk if they know that acclaim can track the account name and get ip address XD O well to bad hes just another noob hacker that are like 13. Watch this will get patched then he'll be on one of the spam request hack thread XD
07/08/2008 19:05 Mastershouter#3
Thats why i am always against 1 click hack progs! everyboday can and will use it to make their own profit and it will fixed fast.
07/08/2008 23:29 CaSe*SeNsItIvE#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
Well idk if they know that acclaim can track the account name and get ip address XD
It's gametribe, he forgot to say it was on dekaron EU, same shit when i was online.

Look
07/08/2008 23:37 timman1#5
they are noobs damn >_< GameTribe will fix it soon =\
07/08/2008 23:39 CaSe*SeNsItIvE#6
timman plz check your inbox
07/09/2008 14:33 Schenja#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSe*SeNsItIvE View Post
It's gametribe, he forgot to say it was on dekaron EU, same shit when i was online.

Look
Yes thanks CaSe*SeNsItIvE, I forgot it :)

I hope that it was only ONE of them and no other will do something like that too!!

And I have the same picture like u, but only at Kata ... the same with all the mobs ...