[HELP] Jangan Cave in vSro Files.

10/12/2011 00:26 jerfbin#1
Hi elitepvpers family & experts,

I have a very big problem.
I use vSro Files.
I opened to all regions in my server.
But I can't open TQ. (TQ = Region name in database - Jangan Cave)
If I open TQ, server crashes.

Please help me.
All Answer = 1 Thanks
Thank you for answers.
10/12/2011 17:05 valcro#2
Maybe you havent got more RAM to open more regions.

Try to deactivate RocMT and activate JC.
10/12/2011 20:44 eLO21#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by valcro View Post
Maybe you havent got more RAM to open more regions.

Try to deactivate RocMT and activate JC.
Right... and rember that you can't opne all regions on one GameServer.exe... If you do it, you will have spawn/pet/summon bug ;)
10/18/2011 16:19 jerfbin#4
It is not working.
Help me, please.
10/20/2011 01:52 jerfbin#5
Who help me?
10/20/2011 10:15 pushipu#6
You can help yourself. Disable all other regions.. leave only China and TQ and try.
10/20/2011 10:31 vitalik123#7
maybe its not TQ, maybe QT? as qin tomb?
10/26/2011 23:03 jerfbin#8
Sorry.
I gave to false name.
True name : QT.

---

I disabled all other regions, it's work.
But, I enabled all other regions with QT, it's work.
But! Pets don't appear and if player ride a horse, it puts the game.
10/27/2011 19:44 bloody94#9
Well, for me i got 16 GB ram, DW and Alexcant be able
10/31/2011 00:00 jerfbin#10
More than one gameserver,
I opened all the regions and divided by regions.
But, it didn't work.

Please help me, epvp family.