Hand des Todes etc

07/04/2008 12:28 Luniloff#1
Hi Leute.

Ich wusste nicht wo ich das hätte hinschreiben sollen, bzw auch mit der Suchfunktion nichts gefunden.

Ich war eine Gamemasterin auf einem P Server und konnte ein paar Dinge erlernen.. zum Beispiel die Hand des Todes und eine Eislanze die konstanten Schaden von 2-3k absolviert. Nun entdeckte ich vor kurzem jemand, der kein GM ist und trotzdem Hand des Todes kann.. wie ist so was möglich? Wo gibts denn so einen Hack für solche Sachen?

Würde mich freuen, wenn was sinnvolles unter meinem Thread stehen würde.

Eure Annika
07/04/2008 12:36 Kinu#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

-> nochma fragen weil hier [no questions]

und nen paar einzelheiten wären auch nicht schlecht
07/04/2008 12:40 Luniloff#3
Danke dir. Wenigstens hier funktioniert es schnell.. und entschuldigung wegen der Frage. =)
07/04/2008 22:04 12354#4
Weisst du noch welche Klasser der war?


Als Hexer (mit ner entsprechend alten Server Revision) dürfts gehen.

EDIT:
Quote:
I found out that on my server the change spell for you IMP (warloc pet) still works...
It's a blizzlike server, but with some imba spells I could level from 1 to 47 today


I am using:

Phase Shift: 9F 11 -> to ragnaros shield (which makes my imp invincible)
Firbeall 2 : 77 1E -> to Armaggedon FF 4F (which makes 8k dmg around your IMP)
fireshild 1: 83 0B -> to Death Touch which kills everything instantly
bloodpackt: 7C 1E -> to a spell which heals you 200 every secound b4 9f

so I walk around in high lvl instances pulling mobs and kill them with armageddon, my imp is invincible and if I got attacked (which of course happens a few secounds until the imp has aggro I got healed by the spell)


my problem is the damage spells are a little to weak to lvl further... I need to cast it 2-4 times on the mobs
yeah ofcoruse death touch is imba, but I dont get anny XP for killing mobs which I dont aggro...


SO HERE IS ONE QUESTION:
anyone know some good dmg spells -> I searched hours on WoWhead but couldnt find better ones (because many arent working)
or even more awesome would be to have a spell which just aggros all the mob's untile the mobs, so you could cast hand of death and get xp for every mob which died.


I also would be interested if it works to cast any "learn spell" from the IMP to you?
And how I can manage on what the imp casts (he uses some dmg spells on himself...)

so anyone with experience on warloc WPE I would be very happy to geet help