hi search mm for archlord !!

10/07/2011 19:46 takz#1
i need mm for archlord pls
10/07/2011 20:24 Morgoth Bauglir#2
I can do it if you want ;)
10/07/2011 20:59 SELFBUSTED#3
I can do <3
10/07/2011 21:13 Morgoth Bauglir#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SELFBUSTED View Post
I can do <3
Sure you would have to download the game first, right? ;>
10/07/2011 21:36 SELFBUSTED#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Manoli† View Post
Sure you would have to download the game first, right? ;>
NO;)
10/07/2011 21:39 Morgoth Bauglir#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SELFBUSTED View Post
NO;)
It seems like you never ever had smthing to do with this game...
10/07/2011 21:41 SELFBUSTED#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Manoli† View Post
It seems like you never ever had smthing to do with this game...
And? O_0?
Not your problem, ^^
Dont write pls <.<
i think he take you to mm;)
10/07/2011 23:54 サソリ#8
Maybe I can help you out
10/08/2011 12:38 'Dame#9
I can do that job, too !

Just look into my signature, you will se there my topic for my middleman service.

You can find there my Skype addy.

greetz
10/08/2011 12:49 GermanDream.#10
I can do it,i have make the MM for you then a 2. Time,you had Trade a Archlord Acc to 50€ Paypal with me :awesome: