NEWEST HACK DISCOVERY!!!!!!!!!

08/11/2008 14:26 Tantac#166
This is a bad joke !!! If the thread starter doesnt reply. Moderator, I think you can close this thread. It leads to nowhere
08/11/2008 21:13 juljaigev11#167
if the Mods/Admins close this thread, i hope you already have a copy of all replies and comments into this thread. You'll find ideas from comments/suggestion or any other replies from the readers. If I'll give the last few steps, I'll be spoonfeeding some leechers out there. BETTER READ, UNDERSTAND, COMPREHEND AND EXPIRMENT. I knew someone already get this hack.
08/11/2008 23:02 sosoft#168
this trick is not crashing the server right?
08/12/2008 00:08 chimimings#169
its one way of crushing the server by not freezing the slot 1 bag 1 of ur bag and continue on xperimenting ahehe! care full not to crush regularly, i think they can ip ban u 4 that!
08/12/2008 23:58 kangsung#170
Alrite got it working lead me to a different way but i assume its was what he was talking about and following a few of his steps steps
took me about 1 month!!!:(

Gotta think WAY OUT OF THE BOX!

my way is kinda of similar to his way but i think hes leaves out some steps in the beggining. he kinda of jumps around on the Tut heheh Like a Puzzle in side another puzzle ........... but the last steps are a GIVE ME if it was told!! only a Ture hacker should be able to figure it out

ITEM
-Logged out still there
-Equip all
-Sell all
-Trade all

-will give some Screen shots of and wich server its on
- +5 Leon bow
- +5 relic Sword
- +5 relic Launcher
- +5 Launcher INT armor all types lv50+
- +7 Mercy boots on POA i'll just make a +7 and then Take Screen shot i'll maybe get ban when announced but just to prove it works

Tested and working on

WarZone51
POA
RFultimate
RFCM (should work if Hackshield was disable)
08/20/2008 13:50 ravening_eagle#171
Quote:
Originally Posted by roymayvs View Post
9.trade it to dupe container and log out the container,dont logout theone that trade the items
10.use CE for edf items like item.edf
11.server crash..dupe
huh??
logout?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytimawz View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
juz click the link. thats where you can get the cheats... but you have to log in first :D:D:D
don't open this!
d*mn you maytimawz
08/21/2008 15:22 nochi07#172
guys im just a newbie in using hex..help me. .please PM the complete one. .just like user's manual. .hehe.I promise you to give some gifts(Php) that you can use in your IRL not in games. @_@.
08/24/2008 06:32 muktivigerz#173
@ts

how to make the dupi item from CS to SS ????

i stuck in there....more clue plz ^^
09/30/2008 14:35 grndmstr#174
loko tong hack na to ah...nung nag change slot ako..na dc ako..tapos pag reco ko..
may nakuha akong 10 redstones..O_o buti nlgn may red stones!!! ahahaha
10/01/2008 06:33 magara#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr View Post
loko tong hack na to ah...nung nag change slot ako..na dc ako..tapos pag reco ko..
may nakuha akong 10 redstones..O_o buti nlgn may red stones!!! ahahaha
lolz....everyone got dc yesterday and when they recon they have 10 red stones
10/01/2008 07:02 wawen#176
lol going to try this if its still works..
10/03/2008 02:47 mithz#177
ahmmm i dont know what was the certain codes for the diff.. item u wanna dupe... can u lend me some knowledge ^_^.. tnx
10/03/2008 15:25 jingleincr#178
i will not give a hint... ill give some tips...

Example:

Open CE
Run RF
Put an item in your first slot first bag inventory.
Next Scan that item...
look for an address that has similar like the FF FF FF FF 80 30 FF FF like the launcher attack speed like when you scan your name... note: there is no moving addresses here.... but try to scroll down and you can see something like this

XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX 3F
XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX aa aa aa aa
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx bb bb Xx Xx

aa aa aa aa = item code
bb bb = slot of the inventory
xx = count 8 xx after the last aa and you will see the slot location
xx = value of this are all 00

when you try to move the item to a different location u can see that the bb bb will change but aa's will not change... but if u click the item and its hanging with your mouse the value of aa's will become 00 00 00 00

so i think this is(aa's) the item code he is talking about
and the bb's are the slot location...

Experiment first on this and tell me what happens next on your experiment and if i could help you...

when i sell this item's i got 4billion but i get dc'ed cause the server can only accept 2billion dallant,disena or cp...

ALSO: what he means by freezing is juz freeze the slot value make it 4bytes and =

Press thanks if i helped u...
10/08/2008 02:20 crystalplanet#179
I have try this around 1 week, but still can not solve the puzzle, need more brain I think.
I am new to CE, maybe I did something wrong. Can anyone give me more clue? I think I have found item code, item slot,and vacant slot. But still keep DC ed. Is there anyone that not busy enough to answer my private message?
10/08/2008 19:47 AlamNa#180
LOL... The last three(?) steps make some stuff permanent (server-sided)... Not sure if those steps are the same as mine...