Looking for Jeune, or AngelBot again that is working

10/03/2011 03:19 Tinkertot#1
I used his piece of work about a year or two ago, and it was completely amazing.

I'd like to furthermore donate to him to thank him for the time he's spent with that.

If someone could lead me or direct me towards that, it'd be great.

Thanks.
10/04/2011 10:16 kintarooe#2
He dropped angelbot long time ago , for crap reasons in my eyes.

-> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Because of this new project I had to look for a new bot for ages u_u
10/08/2011 11:03 Tinkertot#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
He dropped angelbot long time ago , for crap reasons in my eyes.

-> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Because of this new project I had to look for a new bot for ages u_u


Are you serious!??!?! He stopped angelbot and moved to RIFT?!??! OMFG

Jeune... I'm so disappointed!
10/09/2011 19:08 Nirasicho#4
Guys, ever thought of the fact that jeune is a PERSON and can decide what to do himself?