LOOKING FOR 160+ PARTNER for hacking 160 dg

10/01/2011 12:18 silentwhisper7#1
like topic said
i need 1 partner maybe 2
to hack 160 dg
pm me your msn and we talk

and yes
if people must know
my hacks work perfectely in 160 dg

SIZ server

pm me and i can send u hack
10/01/2011 14:57 kottek#2
Where is the 160 dg? :facepalm:
10/02/2011 01:57 johsis#3
server ?
10/02/2011 04:13 silentwhisper7#4
STILL LOOKING
10/02/2011 12:36 inferno66666#5
Not a good idea man.
My experience tells me you will get reported and banned.
Trust to people you know in real life not that you never met.
I know many people who try'd this out and it didn't end well...
I'm just saying...
10/02/2011 16:32 dekaflunch#6
ye its ture what inferno is saying...
10/03/2011 01:59 playboyx#7
thank for the warning but who care =) anyone interested in 160dg with me and silentwhisper7?
10/03/2011 17:02 IfNothing#8
MEEE in siz
10/03/2011 21:21 johsis#9
man why im not in siz...
10/04/2011 06:38 inferno66666#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyx View Post
thank for the warning but who care =) anyone interested in 160dg with me and silentwhisper7?
Well if you don't care then I can't help you :D
Good Luck m8 !
10/05/2011 12:11 alilcrazy#11
I'm interested.