Still no Signs of GCPH hack? -.-" may friend has! but for some reason he doesnt want to tell me where'd he get it -.-" he said he is using CE -.-"
im just curious
im just curious
Try this:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
I have windows 7 64 bit... by the way does it really works? even here in GC PH? O.o thanks
65 bit?? or 64?? :)) no Offense. :)) How About the item hack? does it only duplicate item or it can also generate items.. like requirements in job change or item that can be purchased..Quote:
Another demanding e*pvper. Like other said, C.E = Cheat Engine and it only works in windows 7 65 bit. Try to search in this forum for how to hack using CE. There's many stuffs/instructions here in this site
Hoho.. typo error.xDD 64.. :D I think the question has been answered already. Am I right?Quote:
65 bit?? or 64?? :)) no Offense. :)) How About the item hack? does it only duplicate item or it can also generate items.. like requirements in job change or item that can be purchased..