Help me Guys plss

09/28/2011 22:28 Hiyo#1
hi guys
I have a problem when you open the server: (I hope a solution soon because I need to open as soon as the server Please help me
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/28/2011 22:33 hanspeter1996#2
Hmmm könnte dir vlt. helfen wwnn ich dass, was da steht au lesen könntw bin mit handy on... Schreibs ma plx dazu...
09/28/2011 22:50 Hiyo#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanspeter1996 View Post
Hmmm könnte dir vlt. helfen wwnn ich dass, was da steht au lesen könntw bin mit handy on... Schreibs ma plx dazu...
I did not understand :( :( :(
09/28/2011 22:58 g1n1e1x#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyo View Post
I did not understand :( :( :(
Its Deutsche Langudge..
;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyo View Post
hi guys
I have a problem when you open the server: (I hope a solution soon because I need to open as soon as the server Please help me
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
hi...


Try To Turn Of..( Rappelz Auth Servar ) Firest...


Then When you See All its Ok..

Try To Turn Of..( Rappelz CapTin HeRock ) After all That..


Put...

Code:
srart_Service
set game.open_external 1

In game001 Chat....


Be Working...;)

Ducec..
09/29/2011 01:23 Hiyo#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by g1n1e1x View Post
Its Deutsche Langudge..
;)



hi...


Try To Turn Of..( Rappelz Auth Servar ) Firest...


Then When you See All its Ok..

Try To Turn Of..( Rappelz CapTin HeRock ) After all That..


Put...

Code:
srart_Service
set game.open_external 1

In game001 Chat....


Be Working...;)

Ducec..
The server does not work, but look at game001 I can not buy Chi Minh NPC delusional because I think the problem before the problem was Delirious server works 100% natural, I suddenly got so Please help me I want the solution quickly
09/29/2011 09:29 g1n1e1x#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyo View Post
The server does not work, but look at game001 I can not buy Chi Minh NPC delusional because I think the problem before the problem was Delirious server works 100% natural, I suddenly got so Please help me I want the solution quickly
Did you follow the images ..?

That Make sure that all places are full with your Hamshi IP..

And following the Right Anser..:
Code:
SFrame.exe /auth_ip:your Hamsh Ip /locale:ASCII /country:US /cash /commercial_shop /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633
hope To get Work..


Ducec
09/30/2011 09:53 sixpackraw#7
you use 100% repack 1.3?

is sa the owner of allf dbs?
10/01/2011 03:07 M>M#8
i think that your problem is from the database repack try to use NC's repack 1.3 ,and i hope it work for u ^.^