This is wierd.

09/27/2011 05:27 09185437858#1
I still don't know how to post pics here, is there a guide or can someone teach me?

Anyway, GCPH has finished its maintenance yet the coupon is still in my bag. The Aspirant set, weapon, and accessories are now available (weird) but why is it so pricey?

And lastly, the missions do not work. I was going to check if the gp mission was any good, and I was also surprised that it only costs 200 gp. But it will always say "This is not a Mission item" when you try to register it as your mission.

I hope these bugs will get fixed soon. U_U
09/27/2011 06:00 boostah12#2
Well.. to post Screenies (pics)
Just upload them first to any Image hosting sites
such as [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Then Copy the IMG URL from the Image Hosting Site then type [IMG]"IMG_URL"[/IMG] (just paste the copied URL by replacing "IMG_URL")

or simply, Click Insert Image button found from the top of the Message Box then paste the URL

hmmm.. I hope I helped o.O


>_< and yeah. I forgot to buy the package coz of exams @_@
09/27/2011 08:49 johnnyharder#3
it seems seeker is not out yet, i checked the practice mode and seeker is not yet there...and btw my patcher didnt patch any, i think pedring affected the maintenance o.O
09/27/2011 10:48 09185437858#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostah12 View Post
Well.. to post Screenies (pics)
Just upload them first to any Image hosting sites
such as [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Then Copy the IMG URL from the Image Hosting Site then type [IMG]"IMG_URL"[/IMG] (just paste the copied URL by replacing "IMG_URL")

or simply, Click Insert Image button found from the top of the Message Box then paste the URL

hmmm.. I hope I helped o.O


>_< and yeah. I forgot to buy the package coz of exams @_@
I see, thanks for the tip ^_^. Finally I can put pics. And don't worry sir, If I were in your case; I could have done the same thing: letting the event slide and concentrate on my studies. Thanks again for the tip and I wish you a good day (even if there is a typhoon. XD)
09/27/2011 12:24 bajay0124#5
Here are some Weird stuffs after the patch


-Seeker mission for 200GP .. eek -=ERROR=-

-OVER PRICED SET AND ACCESSORIES + IMAGE ERROR
09/27/2011 15:37 klodrob#6
If im not mistaken, they stopped halfway of the patched because of the unfavorable weather conditions. Instead of Seeker, they did this instead :

A little something for those who are stuck at home to spice up your Chasing experience:

For today only from 10:00am to 11:59pm.
> +200% EXP
> Unlimited Champion Mode
> Unlimited usage of Bonus Resurrect
09/28/2011 20:13 09185437858#7
ok, since zero is already out; Can someone recommend me a skill tree combination for the seeker?
I suck at making decisions when I am given only 30 SP.
09/29/2011 15:09 auverin007#8
You might try [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] also...
xDD
09/29/2011 15:57 09185437858#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by auverin007 View Post
You might try [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] also...
xDD
That could be an alternative, but I would also want to hear ( read) what the players here in E*PVPER's have to say. And it won't hurt anyone if we did share some tips. Like when someone asks:

"So Bite off, can send you opponents flying like buster. So does that mean the delay grab can be applied to Bite off as well? "

or "Is toxic force worth it or should I just stick with frost force?"

won't you be concerned about the matter?

Sorry if i may have sounded rude. I am not trying to pick a fight and I wish that I did not appear to be a jerk to you guys.
PS I am very concerned as to the questions above. XD