Edits Pack (leet ones) ;)

06/24/2008 18:57 Light200#1
well ya, i'm bored again
all of them goes Conquer > c3 > effects
06/25/2008 15:44 jaker63#2
Where u put th exit?
06/25/2008 17:18 Light200#3
conqer > c3 > effects
06/25/2008 20:08 Bepruotiz#4
I like that Mage effect :)
06/27/2008 04:18 jaker63#5
just put it in effects?
06/27/2008 18:04 orignaobet#6
c3 then effect
06/29/2008 04:26 cristiani#7
nice verygood.
07/01/2008 08:18 hodhod20102020#8
hi i need auto plvl plz man path 5029 and thank you
07/01/2008 17:50 Light200#9
wtf?
07/01/2008 23:24 solomsolomol#10
the portal and the tao cool are nice but the tornado not so much !!
07/02/2008 14:18 fotis007#11
wow nice but the computers can not play the bot
07/02/2008 16:18 Spydex#12
the nado is cool..the cool effect is ok but the portal edit is horrible... (in my opinion) dont take it personal but thats Devil's sign...and I am religious!
07/02/2008 16:54 noryx#13
I saw once something nice ^^... but idk where.. anyway i want to be night in game ... like when it was fireworks.... that would be cool.... Wish u could make it :)