[Guide] Age of Conan Ultimate Gold Guide

06/24/2008 13:10 jitsuk#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is a Strategy That Has Never Been Shown Before and you can be sure that there it is

100% Legit - No Cheats, Hacks, Bots, or Exploits!

You Never Again Have To Buy Gold from The Chinese! You can Start Selling It Yourself!
This is the ONLY AoC Guide that focuses on ONLY getting you filthy RICH!
All other guides focus on leveling, with a few tips on how to make gold, yet claim to be gold guides.
This is a GOLD GUIDE. Plain and simple. You WILL get RICH or your money back!

• Extremely effective ways for lower level players to earn gold, even if you're just getting started.
  • I explain in detail everything you have to know about the strategies of building your own empire in AoC.
  • My guide is loaded with secrets taken directly from the Chinese Farmers books that they don't want you to know of!
  • There is no faster way to make gold. This is the best way to make a ton of gold that will enable you to dominate!

• It's about time you start making your own gold and putting the Chinese Farmers out of business.
  • Every strategy in my guide is tested and proven to work or your money back!
  • This gold guide is focused only on getting you filthy rich and not on leveling.
  • Other guides show only 1 page of gold strategies that everyone else already knows of... "farm "X" in "X" for hours.
  • Be the first in your server to own a guild, city, fortress all because you (the guild leader) owns the whole server.
  • No other guild will ever take your land because you will have equipped your guild's warriors with the best gear in AoC.
  • In addition to the gold guide, there are 4 bonus guides and a crafting guide that explains how to use every single craft.

Download here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/24/2008 15:07 DasFetti#2
i can´t download the file!

Please can you Upload it on Rapidshare
06/24/2008 16:07 ojo#3
hmmm

Error:
This file has been locked by the Uploader or this file was locked because of violations with FileBeam TOS
06/24/2008 16:10 DasFetti#4
Reupp plz!
06/25/2008 01:22 f34rth3n008#5
Someone re-post this please.
06/25/2008 10:22 bumpkinz#6
looks amazing, a shame it was locked :(
06/25/2008 12:56 wow4y#7
reup plz!
06/25/2008 12:56 Error40#8
Klingt nach nem Trojan.

Keine Ahnung was da drin steht, aber auf mehr als 2 Gold bei 8 Kills komm ich net. Das is in jedem Fall effizienter als es die paar "Chinafarmer" bringen.

da es aber ein Exploit ist, und die Leute von AoC dieses Forum lesen, möchte ich den noch nit bekannt geben.

Ike
06/26/2008 18:10 f34rth3n008#9
Still, no one re-uploads this guide? Please re-upload.
06/26/2008 19:19 dlaxotn2#10
re-upload PLZ!! :D and thx to u always jitsuk
06/26/2008 19:22 BlueD321#11
reup ty
06/27/2008 11:34 bumpkinz#12
hey guys i know this is a sort of spam but SOMONE has to say it, stop asking for it to be re-uploaded like 10 people already have, and if somone is going to they will, another person asking wont fix anything... if your that interested in getting it try paying for it or pming jitsuk and asking NICELY for him to upload it somewhere else. thank you for your time

Bumpz
06/27/2008 18:48 Xenostar#13
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Pass is xeno

Even though pretty much everything is common sense and it sure reminds me of some WoW-Guide I read once <_<. (Trade= AH lol)
Well anyways have fun with it.
06/27/2008 19:39 Exallion#14
Thanks for re-uploading, but the pass dont work, thanks though.
06/27/2008 20:53 Xenostar#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exallion View Post
Thanks for re-uploading, but the pass dont work, thanks though.
I just tried it again and it works for me so either try reloading it or type the pass by hand it's xeno (small x, no space just xeno <_<)