[QUESTIONS]Private Server

09/24/2011 17:55 -Trader#1
[OK SOLVED THIS QUESTION THANKS TO [ADM]Snuggle].
And another question is would a server be a good (pvp) server with hmm maybe 60-80 players online ? (At least if i open i know there will be 60-80 players online just from my friends).

Thank you.
09/24/2011 18:48 [Admin]Snuggle#2
If you want the latest of things in Shaiya I would suggest the korean client.
Which those of us that have it got it awhile ago before they switched the direct download link for it.
As of now I person don't know the new link of where their client is stored.
You can't download it off their site through the download link because you have to verify you are you are in korea.
Other than that just look at the latest ep5 server here or OS I guess.
09/24/2011 19:11 Young.Gotti#3
mm if u make it and u start with 60-80 ppls its fine. now about the ep the korean client has is the latest, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] here u can see how to make a ep4 if u want :D
09/24/2011 20:20 [DEV]xXDASHXx#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/25/2011 14:32 adamkoolkid23#5
60-80 people when server first opens? wow that is actually a pretty good start
09/25/2011 17:14 [Admin]Snuggle#6
A lot of servers start with that many people actually.
Depends if the person running is widely known, if the server itself is widely advertised, etc
(and no indugo don't post your divine shit here that does not count)
09/26/2011 13:53 -Trader#7
thanks, its still not opened yet but only from my friends who play in my game center will play for sure they're quite alot ^^. Anyway thanks.
09/27/2011 14:50 JohnHeatz#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantdoit666 View Post
just cuz u asked me too
divine shaiya best pvp server kk thx
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Keep spamming indugo, we don't care anymore :p

#Reported
09/27/2011 21:27 cantdoit666#9
Yours is spam too, and snuggles is spam + BASHING. if sumone say some sht abt a server you liek you will defend, but if someone will say some sht abt my server i get report right away. snuggles comment was not needed but they felt like they had to make it anyways, I wouldnt have even posted if they didnt say that, but it looks like you guys want to keep say my name ( i guess im always on your mind? ).
and also by "we" you mean your "friends" ? yes i know you guys are allowed to say and do anything you want on these forums, its been proven time and time again lol. ( also idc what anyone says u must know that alrdy )
09/27/2011 23:46 [Admin]Snuggle#10
This forum has freedom of speech. End of story.
Plus I will not respond to someone who can't even spell his native language properly.
Mine isn't spam by the way :P
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/28/2011 01:20 cantdoit666#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Snuggle View Post
This forum has freedom of speech. End of story.
Plus I will not respond to someone who can't even spell his native language properly.
Mine isn't spam by the way :P
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
thanks, I will use my freedom of speech more often here then ;)
09/28/2011 01:26 [Admin]Snuggle#12
Sexy o.o
Now then let's go back a bit here
You say I insult your server correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Snuggle View Post
(and no indugo don't post your divine shit here that does not count)
Your statement about me insulting your server here is truly incorrect.
See I'm very good with my words.
If I would have said "don't post your shit divine here" that would be different.
I said "don't post your divine shit here"
As in the sense of don't post your spam here.
Every thread that asks for a server you spam your "come play my epic server" there.
Even though most the time they don't ask for an instant pvp server.
Just something for you to think about.
I know it's hard for you to grip the concept of the way I can word things but in time you will understand. <3
09/28/2011 01:34 JohnHeatz#13
Stop the spam and personal attacks.

Now as for the freedom of speech, you have it, but be sure to use it correctly and always following the board rules, which, if you still don't know are all in here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/28/2011 02:00 Bаne#14
Topic closed, off topic.

On a side note, freedom of speech only goes so far.