I have an idea.

06/23/2008 22:09 efeo#1
I got an idea few hours ago I thought of sharing it. I'm not a good user of CE and I don't have good knowledge of programming but I thought of such a hack. Almost everyone knows about the 2-3-10-30-... Launcher damage hack. But to activate it you must be in siege mode and in siege mode you cannot just outrun mobs you have to take shots. Can we be able to run while in siege mode with some settings and scripting?
06/24/2008 02:02 playforbooting#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by efeo View Post
I got an idea few hours ago I thought of sharing it. I'm not a good user of CE and I don't have good knowledge of programming but I thought of such a hack. Almost everyone knows about the 2-3-10-30-... Launcher damage hack. But to activate it you must be in siege mode and in siege mode you cannot just outrun mobs you have to take shots. Can we be able to run while in siege mode with some settings and scripting?
already done it by some of the people here... use the PM botton or just search it
06/24/2008 02:12 M3gatron#3
hm....
06/24/2008 04:46 randz2004#4
I think its the antistuck/stun trick.