Any Privates Server Able To Play?

06/21/2008 14:56 Josef#1
Hi Everyone . Im getting tierd of slow levling so I want to play on a PServer. So If anyone here knows an Pserver say it please! :)
06/21/2008 15:17 Hussert#2
Just gonna say this in one post so you wont see it in ten posts here. ^^

- ecSro : Under inspection ( Undetermined Period )
- Isps : Coming soon ( Undetermined Date )

Those two are the most common ones.
There is still some others out there. Wait for replies from other users.
06/21/2008 18:56 Frostythesn0wman#3
ICYSRO - Under construction.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/21/2008 19:16 chairmanmao#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussert View Post
Just gonna say this in one post so you wont see it in ten posts here. ^^

- ecSro : Under inspection ( Undetermined Period )
- Isps : Coming soon ( Undetermined Date )

Those two are the most common ones.
There is still some others out there. Wait for replies from other users.
i believe what the poster is asking is which server he/she can play now, ecsro and isps both are not available at this moment
06/21/2008 19:36 Hussert#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post

i believe what the poster is asking is which server he/she can play now, ecsro and isps both are not available at this moment
I knew ^^

He also indicated that he is new around.
I just wanted him to be familiar with whats going on with those two known servers.
Thats all. ;)
06/21/2008 20:16 madcows7#6
isps forum is down atm few can login because its not real ..... 1 month to test if people can connect ur kidding me? u can set up a server in a few days since teh server files have been released
06/21/2008 21:06 raymyn#7
little do you know yes the server files were released but the DATABASE IS INCOMPLETE. You know how hard codeing a database is (for people that arnt that good). And deepblue7 said that they have jobs and lifes and so they dont spend 24/7 working on the server. Get it threw your head and read the front page ...
06/21/2008 22:51 gatto90#8
yes the have their life, and i dont want to talk bad about they but when they started the progect of psro deepblue said that he hacked the mhtc database and stealed the file, then he told that ocean gived it to him. then they told that on sunday they will open the server and in the same day someone hacked their forum O_O
06/21/2008 23:08 metuix#9
coinciddent? or there is something fishy going on with isps...? ^_^
06/21/2008 23:40 Hussert#10
Would you guys ,please, stop spreading rumors around ?
Discussing the future of any server is endless.

"Nobody knows whats gonna happen"
06/22/2008 07:06 Josef#11
Thank You Hussert , But the P server Isps is it any webbsite to it so I can checkit out?
06/22/2008 12:02 emin123#12
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ( ISPS )
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ( EcSro )