Project: Massive Silkroad Online Community!

09/18/2011 20:32 Omniprotent#1
Hello,

I have been thinking for quite a while now about making a massive SRO community where SRO players can discuss the official Silkroad or any private servers there are.

But to do so I will need a team of people that has a knowledge of Silkroad, Web Development, GFX and other... So please contact me!

They will be able to advertise, discuss, program, sell/buy and even share. I will also be working on a TOP list for the site where private server owners are able to submit their server/site to the TOP list.

There is no more further information as of yet.

MSN - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Skype - crypto.hf

~Thanks!
09/18/2011 20:33 FoxRayz#2
So what are you doin on elitepvpers? Isn't this large enough?
09/18/2011 20:39 Omniprotent#3
No a little "only" Silkroad community ;)
09/18/2011 20:41 sirout1#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniprotent View Post
No a little "only" Silkroad community ;)
IN THESE ON SKYPE
09/18/2011 20:44 Hiighway#5
Quote:
Hello,

I have been thinking for quite a while now about making a massive SRO community where SRO players can discuss the official Silkroad or any private servers there are.

But to do so I will need a team of people that has a knowledge of Silkroad, Web Development, GFX and other... So please contact me!

They will be able to advertise, discuss, program, sell/buy and even share. I will also be working on a TOP list for the site where private server owners are able to submit their server/site to the TOP list.

There is no more further information as of yet.

MSN - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Skype - crypto.hf

~Thanks!
I'll contact you when I get home.
09/18/2011 20:44 Omniprotent#6
Ok how long is that?
09/18/2011 20:46 Chernobyl*#7
Quote:
Project: Massive Silkroad Online Community!
Quote:
No a little "only" Silkroad community
Trolololololololol
09/18/2011 20:49 Omniprotent#8
God damn I hate haters!
09/18/2011 20:50 Chernobyl*#9
Quote:
God damn I hate haters!
Hater !
09/18/2011 20:53 [H2K] ^ LordyK#10
silkroad don't have enought interesed developers like other games , for hard core developers like pushedx this game is nothing for them and that's why they don't give any interest
09/18/2011 20:56 Omniprotent#11
Ahhh and your server is right?? Someone will find this thread and think, ok. And this is a website not a server :)
09/18/2011 21:39 fun4joke#12
Seriously, get a laid, or a life, i dont know which one you prefer... It's getting annoying to see multiple threads where you are trying to be "krall kyng gm"...