Black Dragon Tomb, need help.

06/20/2008 02:39 Hack3rBoy#1
Ok I've been told there is multiple ways to get there without being the lvl requirement. I am changing the csv's and still looking to find a way to teleport from Braiken into the Tomb. So far with the csv files this is what I have. Braiken ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]). I'm still digging around to find other things. Any help on this is greatly appreciated, thanks.
06/20/2008 03:17 mikixD#2
yeah u can go to those map even maps 130+ :_)
06/21/2008 10:01 jimbobbarly#3
i need help on that to!!..=)
06/24/2008 07:13 kikichan#4
Of course it will say something bout ur lvl not high enough.
06/25/2008 00:20 chucknorris91#5
that's the same if you set MIN lvl to 1 and you go directly to python....problem===>no lvl req, but the speech goes forward :confused: anyway hackerboy.......where do you get the teleporter from breiken to the tomb?....while i was writing i had another idea...maybe it could work ghghgh, update tomorrow....
06/25/2008 02:52 bottomy#6
lol i think its funny what it says in the ss. :p

but good luck with getting it to work that way, i've tried using that way to get into space had trouble with it though.