[Private Server]Question

06/19/2008 10:14 Tekkeshema#1
Is it true private servers are free? and if so someone please give me a site url so i can get and play for free.

Thanks, Tekkeshema :)
06/19/2008 10:52 Assass1n#2
Go to the PServer-Section of this board. Maybe there you will find some links.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And yes... PServers are free. But most of them do not offer the same gaming experience as official ones.
06/19/2008 20:13 Tekkeshema#3
dude there all in like some other language. i can't read that..English please?
06/19/2008 20:18 Obilee#4
Yes all Privat Server are free for examble:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/19/2008 22:29 Assass1n#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkeshema View Post
dude there all in like some other language. i can't read that..English please?
Well, a link is a link.

This community consists mainly of german participants. You have to deal with it, noone will translate a whole section of this board for you. You could also search google for wow pservers. That might be easier for you.
06/20/2008 20:11 Tekkeshema#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assass1n View Post
Well, a link is a link.

This community consists mainly of german participants. You have to deal with it, noone will translate a whole section of this board for you. You could also search google for wow pservers. That might be easier for you.
DUDE DON'T ACT TOWARDS ME IN THAT MANNER. THE WHOLE NO ONE WILL TRANSLATE IT FOR YOU SHIT ISN'T MAKING ME HAPPY SINCE I JUST ASKED FOR A SITE WITH ENGLISH SERVERS. And i don't give a shit if theres germans on here
06/21/2008 14:08 Assass1n#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkeshema View Post
DUDE DON'T ACT TOWARDS ME IN THAT MANNER. THE WHOLE NO ONE WILL TRANSLATE IT FOR YOU SHIT ISN'T MAKING ME HAPPY SINCE I JUST ASKED FOR A SITE WITH ENGLISH SERVERS. And i don't give a shit if theres germans on here
Damn it... you can't really be that stupid, can you? YOU CAN EITHER SEARCH GOOGLE RIGHT NOW OR YOUR CAN WAIT ANOTHER WEEK FOR SOMEONE TO POST A LINK IN THIS THREAD THAT MIGHT EVENTUALLY HELP YOU. It really isn't that hard. Believe me. Oh, and stop insulting other people because of their language. That is not cool.
06/21/2008 15:51 Obilee#8
Ich hab ihm anleitung + server liste per pm geschickt kann also geschlossen werden