This might mean something... :confused:

06/18/2008 16:45 edragon#1
I saw it today. Might these people be so stupid to use 12 DBs at BlacksmithLee. Or do they use mets to get sockets in armors. WTF??? Do they know any exploit?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If you want to flame me, please just click back button in your browser :)
06/18/2008 17:44 Jalan_Jalan#2
Mets, probably. Although I wouldn't see the sense in spamming mets in normal armor.
The ref socket armor could also come from a moonbox, if my memory serves me right.
06/18/2008 17:45 evanxxxm#3
edragon@
get sockets through mets upgrade, whats wrong with that?
i thought that was a well known method but with low chances
06/18/2008 18:17 edragon#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
edragon@
get sockets through mets upgrade, whats wrong with that?
i thought that was a well known method but with low chances
I know that, but I don't see much sense in upgrading these crappy armors :)
Moonbox could explain that.
06/18/2008 20:13 Lonehwolf#5
Lol, that's probably some idiot who "pillaged" a 1 soc thingy, and his eyes glowed. I get 2 soc weapons nearly every 5 minutes hunting with my archer... throw them in da dustbin. Normals aren't worth it.
06/18/2008 22:39 ~*NewDuuDe*~#6
well well
norm socs go for 200kk on my server
06/18/2008 23:00 Lonehwolf#7
On Centaur, they go in the toilet >.>
06/19/2008 00:30 Bepruotiz#8
In my server ppl ,if get soc in normal boots/ring/earr/helms/necky/bracelet/bags if they need it they try to level up quality, or sell for 2-3dbs
06/19/2008 04:44 Lonehwolf#9
2-3 dbs... hehe, wouldn't be bad over here...

Which server?
06/19/2008 11:35 damnithaxme#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalan_Jalan View Post
Mets, probably. Although I wouldn't see the sense in spamming mets in normal armor.
The ref socket armor could also come from a moonbox, if my memory serves me right.
not moonbox. only accessory items from mbs, labby monsters u are thinking of maybe?