[Release] AionAutoCraft - Crafting Bot

09/13/2011 16:21 savagefarmer#1
Hey,

I just released AionAutoCraft on my website [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. AionAutoCraft is a macro that simulates keyboard- and mouse-strokes to automate crafting in Aion. The macro is played back by a tool called FreeMacroPlayer. Features of AionAutoCraft include:
  • Craft automatically for hours.
  • Supports all 6 professions for both Elyos and Asmodian.
  • Works on ALL Aion versions.
  • Automatic skill upgrades at 99, 199 and 299 skill.
  • No memory reading/writing, so very low risk of detection.
  • Free of charge.

Note that the word 'macro' in this context has nothing to do with Aion's ingame macro system.
09/13/2011 20:14 msmsms01#2
pls video I dont Understand ? how ?
09/15/2011 00:37 savagefarmer#3
I just added a video describing AionAutoCraft, check it out! :)
09/15/2011 02:37 LittleBoobie#4
Savage can you please upload an updated one where the waiting time is reduced to like 1min and skill upgrade yes/no is every 20-30 crafts? It would considerably reduce the crafting time! thanks for the bot btw its great!
09/15/2011 12:28 savagefarmer#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBoobie View Post
Savage can you please upload an updated one where the waiting time is reduced to like 1min and skill upgrade yes/no is every 20-30 crafts? It would considerably reduce the crafting time! thanks for the bot btw its great!
Thanks!

As you can see on my [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] page, the crafting time varies a lot. The problem with reducing it to 1 minute is that once your skill level reaches 210 the macro will break, because crafting sometimes takes longer than 1 minute at that point. I might add a configuration option where you specify the skill point range you will be crafting, and set the waiting time accordingly.

As for the skill upgrade clicks: this only takes a couple of seconds, so its pretty trivial. Also, imagine the lost time if you are at skill 99, and craft 30 workorders for nothing before upgrading.
09/15/2011 18:56 climax#6
mhh, nice sir. But if you want too lvling a profession. You need a buy list of the workorders, right?
09/15/2011 19:44 savagefarmer#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by climax View Post
mhh, nice sir. But if you want too lvling a profession. You need a buy list of the workorders, right?
Yes, you need to buy the materials first (if that's what you mean). Use my [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to figure out what you need to buy exactly!
09/15/2011 21:02 msmsms01#8
thanks for video :)
09/15/2011 21:26 LittleBoobie#9
I made my own autobot craft now and it's great but I'm using your website (calculator) and crafting tricks as base! Thanks a lot!
09/16/2011 00:00 climax#10
okay dude, thats pretty sick O.o, thx i even dont know about your calc, half our waste 4 math. >.<
09/16/2011 14:57 ssszenith#11
nice one will check it out
09/17/2011 06:20 djkayzer#12
i need help fast.
when I'm setting up, i put mouse on T of Accept but i press Insert and nothing happens
Help me fast :(

Sorry for bad english ^^
09/17/2011 16:08 savagefarmer#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkayzer View Post
i need help fast.
when I'm setting up, i put mouse on T of Accept but i press Insert and nothing happens
Help me fast :(

Sorry for bad english ^^
Make sure you hold it for one second or so. Aion should then automatically be minimized, but you can also alt-tab to check if the calibration was succesful.

A new version of AionAutoCraft was just released (v1.3).

In the Configuratino Wizard a skill range can now be selected, and the waiting time is set accordingly. This helps to significantly reduce waiting times at lower levels.
09/20/2011 23:46 XxSilox#14
Tried infinite Aion, no dice sadly oh well I'll try it in GamezAion I suppose.. don't know why some hacks are tested there.
09/23/2011 00:32 savagefarmer#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSilox View Post
Tried infinite Aion, no dice sadly oh well I'll try it in GamezAion I suppose.. don't know why some hacks are tested there.
I've only tested this with retail Aion, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work with other versions. Why did it not work for you?