[Release] How To Crash Binary Servers

09/13/2011 22:04 WolF:d#46
i say i disable it and i do but i will not release anything :P
09/13/2011 22:30 SkyTearZz#47
Eh wolf is full of it. He probably doesn't even have a server. Just a random noob thinking he knows all.
09/13/2011 22:47 Kiyono#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyTearZz View Post
Eh wolf is full of it. He probably doesn't even have a server. Just a random noob thinking he knows all.
His title being conquer binary coder confirms the above statement.
09/13/2011 22:53 WolF:d#49
noobs i want to know you servers and we will see your protection.... :D

you know GOTOFUCK ALL JUST SOME KIDS THINK THERE ARE THE BEST
09/13/2011 23:51 hepan#50
Quote:
7 players crashed server 1 of ShadowCo xD

Edit:
ShadowCo has some ignorant staff on chatbox.
Before beginning an attack, I told them on chatbox I'll be attacking them, no one listened.
I began attacking, chatbox flooded. "hey gm, lagggyyyyyy". Again, I said I'm causing the lag. No one listened. 90% of the server dc'd. Still no one listened despite my repeated attempts to tell him. A friend of mine got on chatbox and said. "Neal is attacking server. Help." People still didn't reply. ShadowCO is full of retards. Once I get home from college, shadowco isn't gonna see the end of attacks. With a dedi and 3 vps at my disposals, ShadowCo as well as ZathCo isn't gonna see the end of any attacks.
It's because ShadowCo = EggyCo haha, so is ZathCo. Go neal go neal go neal! :D. Lets destroy them :D
09/13/2011 23:52 BaussHacker#51
WolF you can't even disable your own handicap.
09/13/2011 23:52 hepan#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolF:d View Post
noobs i want to know you servers and we will see your protection.... :D

you know GOTOFUCK ALL JUST SOME KIDS THINK THERE ARE THE BEST
Go to EggyLand noob.
09/14/2011 01:10 Ultimation#53
Quote:
7 players crashed server 1 of ShadowCo xD

Edit:
ShadowCo has some ignorant staff on chatbox.
Before beginning an attack, I told them on chatbox I'll be attacking them, no one listened.
I began attacking, chatbox flooded. "hey gm, lagggyyyyyy". Again, I said I'm causing the lag. No one listened. 90% of the server dc'd. Still no one listened despite my repeated attempts to tell him. A friend of mine got on chatbox and said. "Neal is attacking server. Help." People still didn't reply. ShadowCO is full of retards. Once I get home from college, shadowco isn't gonna see the end of attacks. With a dedi and 3 vps at my disposals, ShadowCo as well as ZathCo isn't gonna see the end of any attacks.
yea ive done that plenty of times to them
09/14/2011 02:40 pro4never#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolF:d View Post
i say i disable it and i do but i will not release anything :P

Lets see here...

From what I picked up from reading basic info about the hack it's essentially a standalone client exploiting issues in the binary server's coding...

This means NO client protection is going to be able to help because it doesn't go anywhere near the client.

You can change your encryption key for blowfish all you want but seeing as you are using binaries, you will be unable in most cases to change the entire encryption system.

So yes... +1 more flame towards you but you really do like to bring up pointless and un-related boasts.
09/14/2011 04:04 EviL|Shepherd#55
Not sure if I should feel bad for those with Binaries...or to feel good knowing that servers that are actually going to be coded are going to rule the private server world... ;\
09/14/2011 08:17 jokerboy123#56
If u do this how u kno when it crashes? o u get first MASSIVE Lag?
09/14/2011 11:37 BaussHacker#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Lets see here...

From what I picked up from reading basic info about the hack it's essentially a standalone client exploiting issues in the binary server's coding...

This means NO client protection is going to be able to help because it doesn't go anywhere near the client.

You can change your encryption key for blowfish all you want but seeing as you are using binaries, you will be unable in most cases to change the entire encryption system.

So yes... +1 more flame towards you but you really do like to bring up pointless and un-related boasts.
And ulti has released blowfish key dumper. :rolleyes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerboy123 View Post
If u do this how u kno when it crashes? o u get first MASSIVE Lag?
Answered your own question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longaa View Post
You just completed my life.
09/14/2011 12:39 jokerboy123#58
Whenever i get my 2accs on shadowco and doing attack they progam server nuke wil crash
09/14/2011 13:07 Ultimation#59
download the gamekeyexchange.dll into your nuke folder.
09/14/2011 13:08 WolF:d#60
NOOBS IT IS NOT CLIENT SIDE HHHHHH YOU FAIL ALL