Cryptic Shaiya

01/28/2012 10:58 Seriousl#181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjok View Post
And you're nothing but a troll?
Some accept the reality of online dating and some don't, the people that don't , it's fine if you don't but please don't troll to over on the people that actually do believe in it and are in love. you have no right to :) now back on topic.

Looking forward to the wedding and if you don't like what we're doing and what's going to happen then please...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Looking forward to seeing you there then ^^
2 hours and 56 min left ^^
Online dating has nothing to do with pixel dating. It is one thing to use the web chats or sites or whatever people use to get to know people, it is another thing to marry people in a game on a pserver.

So if i dont believe on what you call love,and tell you so, then I am trolling?
How old are you,18?

Turn off the computer, go for a walk and try to find love irl. I know the user interface there sucks but the graphics are awesome.

Btw pvp is horrible at your server, spend less time licking a screen and work on it plz :)
01/28/2012 11:35 Phantom.GR#182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriousl View Post
Online dating has nothing to do with pixel dating. It is one thing to use the web chats or sites or whatever people use to get to know people, it is another thing to marry people in a game on a pserver.

How old are you,18?

Turn off the computer, go for a walk and try to find love irl. I know the user interface there sucks but the graphics are awesome.

Btw pvp is horrible at your server, spend less time licking a screen and work on it plz :)
Actually yes.You are trolling.Every people have their own beliefs.If you dont like them then go away and ignore those people.Also about the server there is always what i call ''If you dont like it,leave it''.
01/28/2012 12:59 Pjok#183
Quote:

How old are you,18?

At least I'm older than you, and at least I'm using my brain (: Using web chats and websites or whatever is kinda the same as online gaming dating, it's the same thing, you talk to someone you fall in love and eventually some actually meet up. you can hate all you want and you can troll all you want but get out of this thread if all you're going to do is trolling. sure we take criticism ...... but when it's directly trolling or hate, no we don't take it very nice. Cryptic Shaiya is a good server. sure we have some problems with the PvP atm, sometimes it's good and sometimes it outright sucks. it goes up and down but pvp will never be 100% balanced the staff of Cryptic Shaiya is trying their best to make this work. again... got a problem with the server, you can leave a pm and tell us in a nice way, but we don't listen to trolls. don't have anything nice to say or don't know HOW to be nice ? get outta here. we don't need people like you to troll our thread.

---

Sorry to everyone reading these troll posts. we're an open and active server, we have some new skills and armors coming in game when it's finished.
so lot of new stuff to look forward.

Come and join the fun events going these days :handsdown:
01/28/2012 16:04 JohnHeatz#184
I'm seriously getting a little bit tired of how some people use advertising threads to simply hate.

Stay on topic

I will certainly simply delete (infract if needed) every post that has nothing to do with advertisement/user feedback from Advertisement Threads, so please refrain from going off-topic or flame server(s) or people, thank you.
01/30/2012 10:48 badgones#185
the best server i play :) +1 Cryptic and Kaari :)

[GS]Badgone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaari View Post
Congratulations to [GS]Bear she has been promoted to [GM]Bear for her outstanding effort to make this server better by dealing with player issues, pushing for pvp, creating fun events, and taking the initiative to help out Admin when ever possible.

Please come try our fun and awesome server. We look forward to seeing you!

New working skill patch coming soon.
congratz Bear :)
01/30/2012 13:26 Kaari#186
Quote:

How old are you,18?

Well I do hate to keep this argument alive and im not triing to but I must chime in on this little subject because I can certainly say I do know more then you sir troll about this subject of love and the internet v. rl. Today I pick Cryptic up from the airport, hes here to see his child born. We met on Shaiya Evolution when HR first came out. We have been in love every since IRL I have been to see him 2 times before this,the last time staying 3 months, and we will now be staying together and will have a long wonderful life with our family IRL. Before I met him I was in a RL relationship with someone that I met were i worked, that person abused me and took advantage of me in every way possible. Sometimes the path to the person that is right for you is not always the easiest and most common path, but when you meet that person you will not care how you met them. The only thing that will matter is that you met them.

Sorry for sapping up this advertisement post. Come play with us!
02/03/2012 16:07 Pjok#187
Bumpity bump

Come join our society today <3
02/05/2012 20:53 joe2k#188
Hey all :D Well guess i should tease you all with some smexy gear soo here you go ;)

Looking forward to seeing this gear in-game soon :D (Not all gear was posted)

02/05/2012 21:25 Pjok#189
Yay for the new armors <33 as things are now i cant be in game due to some real life issues but im still there to help with issues in the forums :)
02/14/2012 15:57 Pjok#190
Bump for all the new armors that was put in game friday and they look smexy from what i can see :P
I still don't have net for playing -.-''

But hey, join the server and join the fun <3
02/21/2012 11:17 Pjok#191
A little bump and gratis to our [GS]Fire who is now [GM]Fire, and as we're getting new GS's the server is sure to improve , so everyone should join and have fun ^^
ill be back in game soon, so there'll be more GM made events with [GM]Fire and I (:
02/22/2012 20:33 dimaziko#192
hey Bear is there a problem with the fighters (female) wedding top ? plz check
02/23/2012 03:00 Pjok#193
Pm me [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and ill take a look at it :)

edit - with SS

Edit 2 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/26/2012 19:46 Pjok#194
Bump
04/01/2012 17:06 Kaari#195
Congratulations to our newest staff member [GS]-Ryuuu.
Come check out our newest events and join in the epic pvp now.