Just a lil warrning...

09/10/2011 21:05 rEqueriUm#1
Anyways I got hacked at Diamond sro.
I didn't download anything except KingLi's DWSRO in the last 10-15 days.

figure out by yourself



QQ
09/10/2011 21:08 biro0o0#2
QQ= be kral and get a life ;)
09/10/2011 21:09 lordjaggi#3
honestly i wouldn't be surprise if something was hidden in dwsro client. Removed it after spyware doctor keep warning me.
09/10/2011 21:10 LastTim3#4
Gz man :D
09/10/2011 21:20 iRaQiMafia#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
honestly i wouldn't be surprise if something was hidden in dwsro client. Removed it after spyware doctor keep warning me.
the problem is they got the account Db and i used the same account, so i'm pretty fucked up
09/10/2011 21:20 PortalDark#6
even diamond client appears as a thread by av
09/10/2011 21:22 SmaliZius#7
I'm glad to have chosen a different account's username. Too bad, the password was the same. O well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
even diamond client appears as a thread by av

eSRO also. All vSRO servers' sro_client files are 'infected', but they're not.
09/10/2011 21:30 electrozor#8
Who would care about your account ?
09/10/2011 21:34 sarpel#9
i am worried after your topic and made a scan. but it is clean. but it is just client not launcher

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/10/2011 21:36 electrozor#10
By the way, VirusTotal is not Chuck Norris's website.
What I mean is, I can send you a virus undetected by all anti virus from VirtusTotal.
09/10/2011 21:43 silkbotter#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEqueriUm View Post
Anyways I got hacked at Diamond sro.
I didn't download anything except KingLi's DWSRO in the last 10-15 days.

figure out by yourself



QQ
:facepalm:
09/10/2011 21:52 Exicuton#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrozor View Post
By the way, VirusTotal is not Chuck Norris's website.
What I mean is, I can send you a virus undetected by all anti virus from VirtusTotal.
You must be a magician.
09/10/2011 21:54 PortalDark#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exicuton View Post
You must be a magician.
is easy to do it