[Bug] Pyramid of the Ancients boss respawn

06/13/2008 12:30 jitsuk#1
Basically, since the Pyramid of the ancients if broken right now, I can get all the way to the end boss (solo of course), do the emerald eyes quest (again) and then kill the last boss. After I kill the boss, I walk a few feet away, log out, log back in, and the boss has spawned again. I tested it, and logged out a few times, and every time, he would respawn. Not bad, he drops between 15-30 copper at times, and the cape. I can even go back to the 1st floor, and all those darketo fonies respawn when you get close enough. Can someone else try and confirm? Not much of a find, but if you are bored, you can make some good money killing the boss over and over. I have not tried in epic mode either.
06/13/2008 15:09 kakaman#2
this is an exact copy, word for word, of a post on another popular forum for age of conan. at least give credit for credit is due.
06/13/2008 15:50 Donnes#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakaman View Post
this is an exact copy, word for word, of a post on another popular forum for age of conan. at least give credit for credit is due.
which one is it?
06/13/2008 17:24 kakaman#4
alot of those posts are from mm owned , not saying all of his posts are, just the last few that were posted are all from that site. Thats ok, I dont care, but at least say where you got it from, everyone else does (sometimes)
06/13/2008 17:59 FreaKzzz#5
its jitsuk! jitsuk is c&p everything like a bot....he is nice and it's okay to post it here too, but yea jitsuk...just ignore it ;D