Trickster Project

09/09/2011 10:33 krule#1
Hello this is a new server that just opened up the other day! Now, i am not the owner/creator of this server.. i am just a person who stumbled apon it while looking for any Private servers.
This seems to be the only one up and running
it is quite out of date, Chinese v.50

Here is a link to the main page
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/11/2011 00:07 jrnaruto#2
can we get some screenshots?
09/11/2011 00:26 Wizdiz#3
The game works but its in Chinese which makes it impossible to play, unless you understand Chinese.

09/11/2011 08:32 timeformiles#4
Im Going To DL~ Waiting For A Trickster Server XD

EDIT: Anyone Knows The EXP Rate, Drop Rate?
09/11/2011 16:45 girae#5
I can't even get past the patcher ... this pops up

top then bottom when I click ok. then it just closes on me

09/11/2011 18:21 Wizdiz#6
i wouldn't even bother joining the server, the admin/dev is a total idiot doesn't even know how to change the rates... ;\
09/11/2011 23:58 jrnaruto#7
Wizdiz..be quiet, can you even get up a working server? Do YOU even know how to change the rates? if you odnt then dont call someone that provided you with something decent, an idiot.

Instead of raging and dissing the Admin, go look for something better to do or make ur own server.
09/12/2011 01:10 Wizdiz#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnaruto View Post
Wizdiz..be quiet, can you even get up a working server? Do YOU even know how to change the rates? if you odnt then dont call someone that provided you with something decent, an idiot.

Instead of raging and dissing the Admin, go look for something better to do or make ur own server.
It's my opinion and you should respect that you douche.
09/12/2011 03:33 jrnaruto#9
Your opinion doesnt matter, no one gives a **** abotu your opinion, keep it to your self. if you want respect for your "opinion" respect the guy's hard work to actually BRING up a server. THIS is the ONLY private server around. Dont bash on it unless you can make another.
09/12/2011 04:53 Wizdiz#10
Quote:

Quote:
Your opinion doesnt matter, no one gives a **** abotu your opinion, keep it to your self. if you want respect for your "opinion" respect the guy's hard work to actually BRING up a server. THIS is the ONLY private server around. Dont bash on it unless you can make another.
09/13/2011 00:07 jrnaruto#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizdiz View Post
LOL what a f***ing idiot, you're not trolling anyone you're just being a fail troll wana be, go to you tube and search a real troll, or better yet go to Google, they got the best answers to pathetic people like you :)
09/13/2011 01:55 Wizdiz#12
Quote:
LOL what a f***ing idiot, you're not trolling anyone you're just being a fail troll wana be, go to you tube and search a real troll, or better yet go to Google, they got the best answers to pathetic people like you :)

FEED ME MOAR
09/14/2011 00:46 jrnaruto#13
Quote:

FEED ME MOAR
09/21/2011 10:25 Wizdiz#14
Quote:
What's 'Feeding the troll'?

This is a term used on the internet to describe the action of responding to a troll. Remember that a troll only gets his/her kicks by getting a reaction out of you, so by reacting you are effectively feeding the troll. By doing this you are just causing more problems by giving it a chance to continue trolling.
09/21/2011 23:54 jrnaruto#15
Quote:
What's 'Feeding the troll'?

This is a term used on the internet to describe the action of responding to a troll. Remember that a troll only gets his/her kicks by getting a reaction out of you, so by reacting you are effectively feeding the troll. By doing this you are just causing more problems by giving it a chance to continue trolling.
how sad are you? you had to search the meaning first before you knew whati t was? and you call your self a troll. smh